𝐫. 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚 " theme park "

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗖 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 - 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙨
— " baby, you're like lightning in a bottle "

It was finally the end of summer break and you were excited to see your friends at school again, but most importantly, your boyfriend Tanaka. You quickly entered the gates of Karasuno and rushed to the gym where Tanaka would probably be training at right now. It was the start of a new year and you were thrilled to see him again (you're all third years, daichi, suga and all that have graduated)

'(Y/n)! How have you been?'

Your face lit up as you turned around, only to be let down by the grinning face of your man's buddy. 'Hey what's with that face!' Noya laughs.

'I was just kind of expecting it to be Ryuu.' You pout at the grinning male.

'Don't worry, he'll be here soon.' Nishinoya wasn't wrong, Tanaka had always been late anyways, 'I want to work on my receives, could you help me out?'

'Ofcourse.'

A pair of arms wrapped around you and picks you up, you let out a little scream since you were being picked up from the behind by a stranger. As soon as you heard the laugh, you immediately smiled knowing that this person wasn't such a stranger after all. Tanaka flips you into a bridal style carry and kisses your forehead, 'Did ya miss me?' He grins and puts you down.

'You're so manly, Ryuu!' Noya cheered his friend on.

Your eyes widened when you saw what was on the top of his head, you saw that Noya had noticed too, 'Ryuu has... HAIR?' You both exclaimed.

'Wh-what? Does it look that bad?' He frowns and ruffles what use to be his bald head, but now is an undercut, and he had even gotten himself a few piercings, 'I thought that Terushima's cut was cool so i tried it out over the summer break!'

'Aw you look adorable.' You cooed.

'I like your hair, Tanaka-senpai!' It was Hinata's voice, it was a suprise that he could speak so energetically as he races Kageyama to get to the three of you, with Tsukishima, Yachi and Yamaguchi reluctantly following behind. 'You're second years already, stop acting like babies.' Tsukishima frowns at his two friends.

'You're as salty as ever Tsukki.' Noya exclaims, he puts in hand in his pocket and dug out something, 'Oh, that reminds me, i got tickets from Narita and Kinoshita for the theme park that just opened, they said that they couldn't go and had spare tickets.'

'There are exactly eight tickets so we can all go!' Yachi smiles.

Now a new problem had occured for you. What on earth are you going to wear to the theme park?

....

'(Y/n)-senpai,' Yamaguchi stared at you with a puzzled look, 'wouldn't it have been better if you called Yachi here?'

It was a saturday morning, three hours before the date at the theme park. You had decided to called Yamaguchi to help you pick an outfit.

'But you have a similar taste in clothes to me, please Yama-chan!' You whined.

'Alright, let's get started then!' He giggles, 'But first i'll have to call Hinata.'

'Okay?'

Half an hour later, Yamaguchi stepped out of your walk-in wardrobe with three outfits of a similar style.

you pick what you want to wear ^^

'Pick out of these senpai

'Pick out of these senpai.' He smiled and pops the outfits onto your bed.

'I thought you would pick something with a softer tone, this normally isn't your style.' you said with a slightly concerned tone.

'Trust me, you'll be pleased!'

....

After getting picked up by Nishinoya, you, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima and Kageyama made your way to the theme park. Tanaka will pick up Yachi and Kageyama then drive them there later.

'There they are!' You said as you noticed Tanaka's car pulling up beside Noya's. Tanaka stepped out of the driver's seat and immediately locked his eyes onto you. 'Wow, you look beautiful.' He gasped in awe.

'Thanks Ryuu-chan! You look pretty handsome yourself.' You chirped.

'Tanaka senpai and (y/n)-chan senpai are wearing similar outfits!' Yachi pointed at the two of you.

'Huh?'

i tried picking a similar style to the three outfits that you chose from before

Neither you nor Tanaka realised that. You remembered how Yamaguchi said he would call Hinata and the fact that he had picked out a different style for you. You glance at the freckled boy to see him high fiving his friend, he turns to you and mouths, 'Your welcome senpai!'

That sneaky little boy

....

Tanaka pretty much dragged you onto all the rides with him from when you arrived till now, you two played games and he won a massive dinosaur plush for you (which tsukishima may or may not have been jealous of). Now, it was the highlight of the night; the carousel ride.

'Its our shot now, let's go.' Tanaka came back from returning the queue ticket, he grabs your hand and leads you onto the carousel.

'That one's pretty.' You point at a particular white horse. Tanaka walks you to the said horse, picks you up and places you on it.
'But it's not as pretty as my beautiful girlfriend.' He whispers into your ear, which made your face go all red. He realised how embarrassed you were and chuckles,

'Aw~ you're so cute when you're embarrassed.'

———————
i kinda gave up with writing a proper ending as you can tell

and y'all might be wondering why i chose a carousel instead of a ferris wheel; its bc i've noticed that people overuse ferris wheels as the 'highlight' of a theme park and i wanted to change things up a little ^

thanks for reading!

— author chan