𝐞. 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 " anniversary "

𝗜'𝗠 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦 - 𝙟𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙧𝙖𝙯
— " this is our fate, i'm yours "

'Hello miss (l/n) (y/n), are you ready to begin the games?' Kawanishi smiles and hands you a letter, 'Semi-senpai will be waiting for you with a big 'prize' at the finish line. This is the first clue, good luck with finding the next one!'

Today was yours and Semi's 3rd anniversary, you've been dating since your first year at Shiratorizawa and this was your last year of high school together. Semi did mention before that he wanted to make this year 'special', but you didn't expect him to go all out on it like this. You giggled to yourself as you read the first clue from Kawanishi; it was 8:45am when i first met you, then my heart went *doki doki!*

Maybe he meant the place that we first met? You thanked Kawanishi again, then rushed off to the library where you and Semi first met. You chuckle to yourself as you remembered the memories of how he saved you from nearly getting squashed by the bookshelf. But once you entered the library, no one from the volleyball team was there. Did i come to the wrong place? You walked through the library and browsed through all of the corners. Oh my gosh, i have to go to the exact place where we first met! You walked to the fantasy section where you and Semi first interacted. A big smile appears on your face as you see Ushijima standing there with a letter in his hand, and Shirabu reading on the ground—
'You found us, (y/n)-senpai.' Shirabu says as looks up from his book.

'You sure have a good memory.' Ushijima added as he hands you the letter, 'Have fun with Eita-kun.'

'Thanks guys!'

do you want a cappuccino or latte? oh! what about a cake, you like cheesecakes don't you?

The memory of your first date with him immediately came into your mind. You remembered how he bugged you so much about how he won't let you pay for your food. You made your way to the school's coffee shop to find that there was no one there, apart from a couple of workers and teachers.

'What would you like today?' A worker asks you.

What would i like? What did i order on our first date?

'Um, i'll have a... latte and a strawberry cheesecake please.' you ordered and hoped what you thought might be what the clue meant.

The girl taking your order smiles and hands you a pre-prepared tray with a coffee cup and a plate of cheesecake. 'I'm assuming that this is yours?' She says, 'Your boyfriend is very sweet, have fun on your date!'

'Thank you miss, have a good day.'

You took a seat at an empty table and searched for a letter. You sighed and started eating your cake, as you picked up your latte, you felt something weird about the cup. The coffee's a little light... You opened the lid to examine what was inside; the cup was empty, and had a scrunched up piece of paper inside of it.

i have something important to tell you

Where he first confessed to me... that's gotta be it!

You went down to an unused classroom in the middle school area to find Tendou and Goshiki playing around with the chairs and tables.

'Um guys—' you said as they boys froze in place and slowly turned their heads to you.

'Oh, s-senpai!' Goshiki stutters, 'You're here already.'

'Ofcourse i'm here.' You giggled at the blushing boy.

'You've made it this far (y/n)-chan.' Tendou claps, 'We'd better give you your message before it gets too late.' He angles his arm at the blackboard.

You checked the time; 5:22 pm, gosh! It's so late already, Semi must be waiting.
You read the board, the message was written in chalk in big yellow and pink letters.

be sure you make some of those takoyakis for me again

You immediately knew that Semi meant where you guys would usually eat lunch when he wasn't eating with the team. And you remembered how cute he was when he kept on begging you to make takoyaki for him every week.

'Thank you so much Goshiki-kun, Satori-kun.' You thanked them before heading to the building behind the cafeteria.

'Good luck senpai!'

'Have fun with him kawaii-chan!'

....

Once you reached the rooftop, you see Reon and Yamagata waiting at the entrance.

'You made it!' Reon smiles.

'So what happens now?'

'Well, Semi-senpai told us to give you this and take you somewhere.' Yamagata lets out a sigh and digs something from out of his pocket. A blindfold. He spun you around and places it over your eyes.

'Um— so how am i suppose to see now?!' You shout. You hear Reon and Yamagata laugh. 'Guys!'

'Wait wait, we'll take you there don't worry.'

'But why the blindfold?'

There was no response as you said that. 'G-guys?' Still no response, 'Fine, be like that! Smh—'

You finally made a stop. You reached your hand out to feel around, 'Are we infront of a wall? Wait no- a door?'

'Yeah, open it.'

'Oh so you finally spoke.' You rolled your eyes under the blindfold, you suddenly realised something. That voice. 'Wait a damn minute...'
You hear a door creaking open and ripped your blindfold off. Standing infront of you was the gym and your smiling boyfriend. He leads you through the doors of the dark gymnasium, you put a hand over your mouth as you see that he had decorated the ceilings with glow in the dark stars and arranged a constellation for you. There was a picnic blanket and a picnic basket in the middle. The entire gym had small candles lit up around it to give it a romantic feeling. Semi leads you to the middle of the gym.

'Happy anniversary baby.' He says and kisses you softly on the lips.

....

'Wow, you did all this by yourself?' You gasped in amazement as you laid your head on his lap for him to play with your hair.

'Well i had some help from the team, obviously. And i had to get permission from the coach.' Semi says, 'It wasn't easy.'

'Oh i also have a question.' You said as you remembered something, 'Why did you have to blindfold me from all the way up at the rooftop?'

Semi softly smiles and leans over till his eyes met yours.

'Because i wanted to be the first and last face you'll get to see today.'

——————
writing this chapter killed my single ass
oml— someone do this for me please

heart❤️been😪broken💔so🥀many🤷🏻‍♀️times🙈

OIKAWA WHERE YOU AT?

thanks for reading

— single and lonely author chan </3