kissing in front of the girls

You watched from backstage as the girls took a moment to wave goodbye and blow some kisses to the fans in the crowd as tonight's show finished.

You've been smiling from ear to ear all night, finding your heart swelling in your chest with so much love and so much pride for Jihyo and the girls as they lived out their dream and poured their hearts and souls on the stage for the fans.

This is the third show you've seen since you got here to surprise Jihyo just a few days ago. It's brought you so much joy and happiness to watch the girls shine, especially your girl.

They started to run backstage one by one, sending you big smiles or giving you quick sweaty side hugs in passing. Jihyo was the last one to get backstage, where you were waiting for her.

She went to throw her arms around you for a big hug, only to stop and kiss your head when she realized how sweaty she was.

She took your hand and led you to the dressing room, planting a quick kiss on your lips before she dropped your hand.

"Wait here for me? I'm gonna go clean up and I'll be back in a few minutes."

You nodded and waited for her on the sofa. You watched the girls come in one by one and they were quick to give you a hug and then get caught up in conversation with each other and you.

Before you knew it, Jihyo was sneaking up behind you and putting her arms around your neck. She smiled brightly when you giggled after she brushed her lips against your cheek. She sat down beside you and instantly brought you into her warm arms.

"Hi," she smiled and stole a peck from your lips.

"You did great tonight. But then again, you always do." You said as you dropped your forehead onto hers. "You shine so brightly."

She was all smiles, her heart all flutters as her chest filled with butterflies and her eyes filled with stars. She always loves what she does and she's always happy and cheerful on stage. But everyone can tell her happiness has only grown since you surprised her.

She looped her arms around you to pull you closer, so close now that her clothed chest touched yours and allowed you to feel every beat of her heart against your own.

"I'm so happy you're here with me!" She said, stroking your cheek.

You leaned in to give her another peck. You wanted to keep the PDA low, considering her eight best friends were all in the room. Although they were distracted by the conversation they were holding, only glancing over at the two of you with smiles on their faces from the look of love that was evident in your eyes.

You got caught up in the kiss though, finding the brush of her lips against yours to be breathtaking. You can't get enough of her kisses and caresses, finding that you craved each one more than the last.

Her hands ran up and down your back in circles while you looped your arms around her neck and held her close. You let her deepen the kiss a little, although she still kept it romantic and sweet.

You sighed softly against her lips and moved a hand to gently lay on her cheek as she continued to move her lips against your own. Just like you, she couldn't get enough. Her heart was happier than ever, her entire stomach filled with butterflies as she intertwined your hand with hers and felt you smile into the kiss.

"Hey, lovebirds," Chaeyoung teased as she stood behind the couch and tapped Jihyo's shoulder.

You pulled away from her kiss, ducking your head as your cheeks became warm.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Well, we tried to tell you a couple of times before but you were too busy to notice us." Mina teased and you buried your face in your girlfriend's neck with a giggle. She gave you a squeeze, smiling as she kissed the crown of your head a few times.

"We're thinking of grabbing some food. We don't have a show tomorrow so we thought we'd spend some time out tonight." Momo explained, only for you and Jihyo to gaze at each other and shake your heads.

"I'll pass. I'm tired and just want to go to the hotel and curl up in bed with y/n for a while."

The girls nodded understandingly, promising to see you early in the day so you can grab some lunch altogether instead.

The door to the dressing room closed behind Jeongyeon as she was the last one out. You went to wiggle out of Jihyo's arms and off of her lap, only for her grip on you to tighten causing you to chuckle.

"I thought you were tired and wanted to go to the hotel room."

"I am, and I do... in a few minutes." She said, slowly leaning back into your lips. "This is the first time I've had some time alone with my girl all day and I just want to kiss you a little more before we go."

She cupped your cheek and pulled you in for another kiss, this one a little more passionate than the ones before but just as loving.

"Love you." You whispered into the kiss.

"Love you more." She mumbled in return, planning to soak up a little more quality time like this with you before you go back to the hotel room and crash for the night.