you feel insecure after having your baby (requested)

"So, I talked to Nayeon and she and the girls are happy to watch the baby if you want to go out tonight," Jihyo said as she came up behind you, gently placing her hand on your back.

You were standing in the nursery, gazing at your little girl with a look of pure love in your eyes as you listened to her breathe and watched her sleep peacefully.

She's not even a month old, just a few days shy of it, and since she was born you haven't left the house all that much.

Until now, your body has been healing up from the long and painful process of bringing your baby into the world, and going out seemed much less exciting than it used to be when you could stay home and spend time with the baby instead.

But Jihyo wants some time with you and she wants to show you how in love she is with you, even if it's just being able to do so by taking you out for a nice dinner.

"I think we could use the quality time together. We need a date. How long has it been since we've gone out on one? It was a couple of weeks before she was born. You must want to go out and get a little fresh air, right?"

You felt her arms wrap around you as she kissed your neck softly.

That would usually make your heart flutter.

But it's been different since your little girl came into the world.

You feel a little nervous at the thought of Jihyo wanting to do something more than just sharing a sweet peck or wearing anything but your sweats and a hoodie.

You pulled away from her, escaping her grip with a heavy sigh.

You kissed your daughter's head softly before you left the nursery and went into the bedroom.

"Y/N?" Jihyo said as she followed you. "What's the matter? I thought you'd like the idea of going out for a little while."

You sat down on the bed and rubbed your eyes as she sat down beside you.

"I know you love being home with the baby. I do too. But you have to go out sometime. Don't you want to spend some time with me?"

She touched your thigh, softly brushing her fingers against your skin, only for you to exhale shakily over her touch.

"I don't know. That means I'd have to wear something other than what I'm comfortable wearing. People might recognize you and they might see my body."

"What's wrong with your body?" She chuckled.

"Everything." You sighed. "Everything is wrong with my body. Since got pregnant, it's changed so much. I thought I'd be back to my normal self or at least somewhat. But it hasn't changed. It's been almost a month and every time I look into the mirror, I feel like I'm still carrying her around."

"Oh, baby," Jihyo sighed as she shook her head.

"I feel insecure."

"You shouldn't." She said. "Because you're just as beautiful now as you've always been."

You looked at her with an unsure expression.

"I don't see how."

"Y/N, your body is amazing. Think about it. You carried our daughter around until she was ready to enter the world. You brought her into the world. You protected her and you glowed every second of every day while doing so."

You cracked a small smile as you thought about it all.

"Some people might not see it but I do. I don't care what you weigh or how your body looks and I never have. I've always thought you're perfect just the way that you are and I always will. There's nothing that can ever change that."

"Really?"

She gently cupped your cheek and brushed her thumb across it as you gazed into each other's eyes.

"Really, darling. I hate that you feel insecure when your body is so breathtaking and so incredible but I know it must be hard to watch it change. I get that. But I don't care what anyone says and I don't want you to care about that, either. Because you've got two girls that are always going to love you just as you are. Me and our daughter."

She put her forehead on yours and as tears appeared in your eyes, she pulled you in for a hug to comfort you.

"Don't cry, my pretty girl."

"I can't help it." You sniffled. "You make me feel good about myself. I needed to hear that."

"You better not forget it. Okay? I love you and I always will."

You pulled back from the hug so you could kiss her softly, causing a grin to pull at her lips.

"We don't have to go out."

"No. We can. But maybe tomorrow night? I'd rather have a night in. I'm a little tired."

"That's alright with me. Takeout, movies, and cuddles it is. Tomorrow, though, the girls are coming over to watch the baby and you and I are going out for a romantic dinner date and maybe ice cream. How's that sound?"

"Perfect."

She smiled even brighter when she watched one pull at your lips too

She gave you one more kiss before having you lay down, promising she'd return after she goes downstairs to grab some water.

She wants to spend as much of tonight as she can with you in her arms, repeatedly reminding you of how beautiful you are and how much she loves you.