bite me (requested)

You tried to focus on watching the newest episode of what was one of your favorite shows.

But it was nearly impossible to do when Jihyo was sitting right beside you with her teeth sinking into her lip as she got into the show.

It's something quite scary so you didn't know if she'd like it much at first but she's really into it.

She loves the twists and turns the show has and she loves wondering what would happen next.

You're not sure if she knows what she's doing or not but either way, she's driving you absolutely insane.

She's been biting her lip for a while now and it's so sexy that all you can think about is how much you want her.

It didn't look like she was going to stop anytime soon and you were at the end of your rope, craving her so badly that you couldn't even explain it.

You reached for the remote and turned off the tv and for the first time in a while, Jihyo released her lip from her teeth.

"Did you turn it off?"

You nodded.

"Why?"

"Because you're driving me crazy, Jihyo!" You whined and watched her brows furrow in confusion. "You keep biting your lip!"

"I am? I didn't even notice."

"Yeah, well, you are and it's overwhelming me. It's making me want you so badly. All I can think about is you and how much I want your teeth elsewhere."

"What?" She said with big eyes, not expecting to hear that come from you.

"Bite me, Jihyo."

She couldn't believe what you said.

"Sorry?"

"You heard me loud and clear, babe. I said bite me."

Her breath hitched and she found herself wanting you just as badly as you wanted her.

She leaned in and put her lips on your neck, giving you a soft kiss before she sank her teeth into your skin.

Right away, you were overwhelmed with a blissful rush and all that left your lips was her name.

"Jihyo," You moaned, unable to hold back. "Yes, Jihyo, yes. That feels so good."

She smirked as she sank her teeth right against the spot that makes you weakest and you were glad you were sitting down since your knees were shaking beneath you.

"Oh my god, Jihyo! Just like that."

She smiled against your skin before slipping her fingers under your shirt, bringing you bliss another way too.

"You like that, baby girl?" She smirked. "You like it when mommy bites you?"

"Yes, it feels amazing." You said with a shaky breath. "Don't stop Keep biting me. Please, Jihyo," You begged.

"Whatever you want, my girl. Keep begging me to bite you and I just might never stop." She said and continued to bite your skin, happy to see you feeling so good because of her.