Hardest part

I heard a sound from the entrance of my room. It was so dark that I couldn't see anything. I searched for my mobile phone and it showed the time 12.00 AM. I just turned the phone light towards the door and it was slowly closing by someone. I couldn't recognize the figure as it was completely black. Now the footsteps are slowly moving towards me, I took the pillow beside me and tired to hit it but suddenly the lights turned on and I saw my brother Hyder is standing there. I Sighed.

I got very angry on him, I shouted like a mad "What are doing here? can't you give me sound or call me" He lower his gaze and said in very low voice "I don't want to disturb you di, that's why I came without noise" I smiled and pull him to my side and made him sit in bed beside me. Still I'm seeing the little cute boy in him, even he was 22 now. "Okay, Tell me dear what made you to come here in this mid night" Still he was looking down but I felt tears falling in my hand I immediately took his face in my hand like cupped his face and asked "hey, baby what happened? Why are you crying like this?" by making him to see me. He fell on my shoulders and I hugged him then he tighten his grip around my shoulder and cried very hard and in between his crying he said "I'm Sorry di really I'm sorry I spoiled your life, ples..please forgive me" I patted his back "husshhh.. baby, it's okay dear its okay" by telling this I pushed him from me and he sat there with hiccups.
I offered him water and said "See baby, If not today, tomorrow I have to get married to someone and one thing you have to keep in mind that you haven't spoiled anyone's life and the fact is no one can spoil anyone's life, it's all planned by the god" he just nodded his head and asked "have you seen the groom's photo" I replied "No, and I don't have to" He again questioned "Why?" "I want to see him after nikkah only and that was my wish or you can say it, as my dream" I said. He nodded and started to move towards the door.
"Hey! Have you seen him" I asked him "Yes, I quite know him but not personally" He replied. I nodded and he again turn towards the door "how you know him?" I asked. He turn to me with a smile "Eager to know about him, hmm.." he teased me I just smiled then he said "He was my boss's friend and I have met him 2 or 3 times in client visit, He was very humble and kind person as far as I know". I don't know why but this made me smile, just to hide that blush, I moved my gaze to floor. He just patted my back in a teasing way and went out.

I woke up and took my mobile to see the time it showed 12.33pm but still my room is dark as the window has covered with thick blanket to avoid the sun to disturb my sleep, by looking that, I smiled because I know it was definitely my dad's work, so that I can sleep peacefully, Really Lucky to have parents like them.

After that I freshen up, I finished my brunch. My mobile started to ring I ran to my room and took my mobile it showed the caller's name as "Ram Bestiee". I disconnected the call and texted "I'm busy, Call you later" because I don't want to tell him anything in call instead I wanna tell him on Monday's lunch.

Neha came into my room running with her toys and asked me to play with her. then we played for a long time, really playing with kids is so relaxing that I forgot all the worries.

Alina di came in and told that after lunch they are going to Farheen's home (My brother's Girlfriend) to talk further about the marriage date and all.

After lunch they all went. I thought to talk with Hyder for sometime but he was busy in his laptop. So, I started reading Wattpad stories and as always, time flew.

It was 6.00pm everyone came. Abba called me and Hyder. He said "your marriage dates are fixed, Heena and Aadil's (groom name) marriage is on 24th march 2019 and Hyder and Farheen's marriage will be on 31st march 2019.

"Heena, please getup you are late for your train" My dad woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw his smiling face and wished him good morning. It was 3.30AM I got up and took bath and got ready to go. My mom packed food for me and dad was standing with my language (a small travel bag with half full snacks).

On the way to railway station my dad said "Dear don't take long time, come back as soon as possible" I replied "abba jan I'll come as soon as I can, but at least give me 15 days' time" My dad nodded in yes. As I stepped in the train, he gave me water bottle and he kissed me in my palm and asked "Are you angry with me dear?" "No abba jan, why should I? I'm really blessed to be your daughter, don't worry about anything abba jan" I consoled him. Then train started to move I gave him a flying kiss and he bided bye.

It was 10.00AM 18th feb 2019, Literally a hardest day of life. I was stepping inside the office as Project manager for the first time but, to resign the job. I just can't express how heavy hearted I was.

As I came in everyone teased me as I became manager, I wistfully smiled and went to my bay. I opened my laptop but my eyes started to shed tears. Ajay (project head) came and asked "hey, what happen are you okay?" I wiped the tears and said "Ajay I need to talk with you, if you are free" "Yeah! Sure, tell me" he replied worriedly. "Shall we have it in your cabin please?" I requested "Yeah, sure Heena, why not." He said and we both went to his cabin and there I said that I wanna leave this job as marriage has fixed but he was shocked and denied my resignation request. I said that I can't do anything against my parents' decision. He thought deep for some time and said "okay, send a mail regarding this and I'll discuss with Mr. Samuel and HR". After this I went to my bay and started working.

Grrrr... My phone vibrates, I took and saw the phone "oh My Allah, How can I forget this."