A new bond.

My mother-in-law and father-in-law have already gone for a walk. Avanthika was also in the study reading something.

I finished crying and my tears were also stopped by splashing the water on my face.

I turned the stove on to make coffee for me and Aadhil as I know he will also be thirsty. Before I started pouring milk I heard a scream from our room.

I put the milk packet down and ran towards our room after I turned the stove off.

I was frightened by his scream. I went in to see Aadhil throbbing in pain. I ran towards him and took his head in my lap. He started to snuggle in my lap. "What happened dear, shhh... Shhh... it's ok baby, I'm here only... Tell me what happened?" I asked rubbing his back to calm him down.

"It's hurting Heena. I... Can't... It hurts a lot. Pleas..e help..." He was telling between his hiccups. 

I called Avantika loudly, as I couldn't leave Aadhil all alone. But no reply from Avantika. After about 6-7 times of screaming her name, she bragged.

"What happened?" She asked after seeing us in that condition. "He is having pain Avanthika, please help him," I said, panicking.

"Where is it hurting Addu.." she asked with full concern. He pointed to the right side of the stomach where he already had the stitches.

I panicked when I heard that. "Okay okay relax... Let me see." Avanthika said by slightly turning Aadhil to the side to view his wounds but Aadhil screamed in pain as he wasn't able to turn. 

"Just a few minutes Jaan, you will be alright please co-operate," I said pleading to him. "Heena... I can't it's hurting badly." Aadhil said all whining.

But somehow we manage to turn him to lay straight.

I lifted the shirt and we were shocked to see the blood out of the bandaid. Our eyes widened on seeing the blood.

"Aadhil... It's nothing, please hold a sec. I'll come with my medical kid." She said and turned to me "Take care of him, don't let him turn." She ordered me and went out.

Tears are forming in my eyes as I can't see Aadhil in this condition. Within a minute Avanthika came inside. He carefully cut the bandage and removed it. She took an antiseptic in cotton and started cleaning the blood. He screamed his lungs out for the first touch. Later, he started to wriggle till she cleaned all his wounds. "You have removed a small stitch from your skin, so I need to..." She was saying but Aadhil interrupted."Please... It's okay... Do whatever you want... but make me come out of this hell." He said.

Avanthika wiped the tears in the corner of her eyes. She filled a syringe and wiped a small potion next to the wound. I widened my eyes but I closed my mouth with one hand. After she injected the medicine she started cleaning the wound and did something. (I'm not a medical girl so please forgive me as I can't give a brief about this). Aadhil was tired of screaming and handling the pain. I must say he was really brave to handle this much pain. Avanthika started to dress his wounds. But Aadhil didn't make any sound; he was just silently sleeping in his position.

After 20 minutes, Avanthika finished her work on him. Meanwhile, Aadhil also slept in the process. She took an injection vial from her kit. I got angry now. "Avanthika, please understand he can't handle this much." I sounded cold.

"I know that, but this is very important. I am also not able to see him like this." I turned my head to wipe the tears flowing from my eyes. "Heena, don't worry he is sleeping now. He will not feel anything." She said by filling the syringe. I too understood her point and helped her to inject him. Yes, she was right. Aadhil didn't hiss also. I thanked her in my heart.

After dinner. My in-laws went to sleep. Avanthika was in the study. I fed Aadhil the soup and came out. I was feeling bad for how I behaved with Avanthika. I went to the study to sort it out. 

"Hoo... Heena you here. Is Aadhil all okay?" She asked me.

"No... I mean... He is fine." I said avoiding eye contact as I'm ashamed of my doing.

"What happened Heena? Is there anything disturbing you?" She again asked me with full concern like a sister.

"Yes... I'm sorry Avanthika. I didn't mean to be cold to you. But that time I lost my sense and behaved harshly with you. Please forgive me..." I apologized for what I did before.

She burst out in laughter. I got confused. Then she came towards me and kissed my forehead. "Aadhil was right, you were so adorable while asking sorry." She said, I was there standing with my open mouth and widened eyes. "What...? Hey... I'm not angry with you. Actually, you know I'm very happy that Aadhil has got this much understanding and trusting wife." 

I smiled listening to the compliment. Then we started talking about other kinds of stuff. She told many things about Aadhil and Aafiya. We made a plan to unite Aafiya with her family and decided to execute that from tomorrow.

We talked till midnight. I remembered Aadhil as he was alone. So I went and slept next to him. But after confirming he was sleeping peacefully.

I was praying to Allah to make our plan successful and reunite our family.

I was woken up early by the whining sound of Aadhil. I saw his sleepy face and he was struggling with pain in his stomach area again but I didn't panic because Avanthika was already informed about this pain, but this may be bearable for him. I just kissed his forehead and creased his hair saying sweet words. Later again he fell asleep.

After my husband slept peacefully. I went to take a bath and offered my morning prayer.

After our breakfast, John uncle came(maybe Avanthika informed him about Aadhil's condition.)

After an hour uncle went by saying positive about Aadhil's health.

As per the plan, Avanthika called Aafiya to ask her to come home and visit Aadhil. But she didn't pick up the call. 

Our doorbell rang. I went to open the door, Aadhil and his parents were sitting on the sofa. Mom was feeding him the soup and dad was checking on some files on his laptop.

As I opened the door, my eyes widened and my mouth opened on seeing...