Memories with Noodle

He opened the lid and his face dropped as the water was completely dried and noodles were a little over cooked. but my hunger made me ignore all this. I jumped from the kitchen counter and landed safely and pushed him away after snatching the bowl from his hands.

"Heena... it will not taste good, better you eat fruits i'll cut it and give you" Aadhil said with full disappointment.

"You don't know about midnight noodles, Aadhil. I've eaten worse than this, so be cool" I said, cheering him on.

I put all the noodles in the bowl and dug the forks in it and went out to the balcony.

I sat on the swing, he also came and sat beside me.

I took a fork full of noodles and it was very hot so I blew air on it, like 'uff.... uff...' from my mouth. it made my life in round

I felt some gaze on me so I lifted my head to see the sparkling eyes admiring me.

I raised my eyebrows 'still in same position my lips rounded and cheeks puffed'
He smiled at me and pressed his lips against my puffed cheeks.
My lips apart and the air came out which I was holding in my mouth.

He took the fork from my hand and put the noodles in my mouth.
I shut the mouth like a robot and he carefully pulled the fork out.

He laughed at my antics. "Drama queen..." He said.

I too laughed with a puppy face. "This is re..ally goo..dh.." I said munching the big morsel.

"Let me also taste it." Aadhil said, digging his fork in the bowl.
"Hmmm... Better than I thought." He said food in his mouth.
I took some more in a fork and fed him.

"Now, it's really tasty." He exclaimed.
"You naughty idiot." I shrugged off
"Haha only for you. My queen." He said, offering another morsel from his hand.
"I'm missing my hostel friends now." I said taking the noodles in my mouth.

"Why so??" He asked
"Because I always had this type of midnight noodles with them only. We used to steal veggies from the kitchen after our warden slept and I had a boiler in which without any oil or extra spices we would prepare it bluntly and to our surprise it would taste the best."
I said looking in the bowl and drawing circles from the fork.

"Those are golden days of life Heena." He stated lost in his own thoughts.
"So.. what's your midnight noodles story?" I asked eagerly to know.

"Not as interesting as yours but I and Aafiya used to have Maggie together and we were best friends with each other. And suddenly she... She changed. Later I found the reason also but I can't help her. My poor sister would have suffered a lot." He said the words from his heart and let him speak up.
"And now also because of you only I talked with my sister, thank you so much Heena." He said.

I smiled looking at him. He took the fork and rolled some noodles on it and fed me.
"Hmmm... Have..." He said smiling widely
I took the bite as it was the last bite.

I leaned on his shoulder after placing the bowl on the side.
He slowly moved the swing in front and back.

"Heena... Are you okay baby." He asked me.
I hummed.

Then why are you dull? Smile na darling.
I just moved my lips a little to make it a small curve.

A little more..." He demanded.
I shook my head in no.
He started tickling me. I started to laugh uncontrollably.
I left after some time for a breath. I was breathing heavily and laughing.
"Always be like this, I like the happy you very much." He said

"Hmm... If you are with me, then I'll always be like thisss... Only..." I said pulling his cheeks ''my cupcake.... Ummmmaaahhh..." I said but didn't kiss him.

"You are not texting, I'm live in front of you so you can give that ummmaah.. to me directly." He suggested.
"Hmmm... I'll think about that... Maybe next time." I said in full pride.
He narrowed his eyes to figure my words out.

Within a second he recognised my words and its meaning. "You... Idiot... Think ah..." He said, grabbing my hands.

But I ran from there all laughing loudly.
I went straight to our bedroom and he followed me and caught me from my back in the entrance of our room.

He flipped me so I could face him. I was breathing heavily due to the running.
He pinned me to the wall...

"I..mm.. sorr..ry.." I muttered trembling.
"Hooo... You'll think to kiss me ah... From today you'll never ever think..." By saying this he pressed his lips against mine.
But I was protesting not to kiss back.
He bit my lower lip which made me gasp and he got my response and I can't avoid him for much time.

After a minute in the same position we are apart to breathe.

"Soo... What you are THINKING ...now?" He asked in a prod.
"Devil... You..." I said hitting him.
"Haha still you didn't see my devil side... My darling." Saying this he pulled me from my waist. I stick to him like a lizard on the wall.
Suddenly my leg started to tremble. My cramps became heavy. I was trying hard to control it.
Aadhil found my pain easily as he was staring at my eyes.

"I'm sorry... I forgot about your health... Sorry baby..." He said in full guilt and he loosen his grip on my waist.

"Don't be dear..." I continued placing my open palm in his chest. "I'm all okay, it's normal for all girls. Let's sleep now. You also have to go early morning to the office."

As I finished my statement he took me in a bridal style and made me lay on bed.
Then, he slept next to me.
We both slept cuddling each other.

Our long day... Ended happily...

What will happen tomorrow?

Will the meeting go smoothly?

Will Aadhil do it well after a long gap?

Just add my book to your library...
To get notification of what next...
For more updates follow my profile..❤️❤️

Lots of love 💓💓
Take care dear better half fam😍🥰