That's not for you.

After breakfast Avanthika went inside my room, my mother-in-law was sleeping as she ate her breakfast early and took tablets also.

I went inside our room and I saw Avanthika was talking with someone on the mobile.

I heard her conversation,

"Okay, let me know if you find anything in that location."

I can't hear that side conversation so after a small pause she again spoke,

"Yes, sharing is also okay for me.... Yeah ok bye." By saying this she disconnected the call.

"Who was on the call?" I asked casually.

"You came..." She said ignoring my question.

I nodded, sensing her ignorance for that question.

I sat on the couch, my mind was fully upset because of that necklace.

She came and sat beside me with the medical box, my face changed seeing the medicines.

She smiled assuring that she will do it gently.

"Hey, what happened, why are you so silent?" She asked me while removing the bandage.

"Noth...ing... Iss... Aaahh..." I hissed for the pain.

She continued saying some nice words, but my mind was not listening to anything and this pain also was not affecting me because the necklace was throbbing in my heart.

I was completely silent till she changed the bandage.

"Heena, are you okay?..." She asked full of concern

I nodded in no.

"Was Aadhil told something to you or mom or els..."

"No Avanthika, it's nothing just tired, if I take rest I'll be okay." I said, interrupting her.

"Okay, take a rest." She said and about to leave I called her, "Avanthika, I wanna ask one thing to you." She turned and I continued, "first promise me you'll not share this with Aadhil." She smiled and sat next to me.

"Promise, now tell me what is troubling my lil sister."

" that... Was Aadhil had any girlfriends before marriage." I asked hesitatingly.

She laughed, making me confused.

" Heyy.. answer me na..." I asked irritatingly

"Sorry, but your husband was a nerd in school and college. Apart from that fouziya no one had the courage to talk with him. He was literally like a robot that too sedu munji (arrogant face).

"Hooo... Really... But he behaves very flirty with me." I said without recalling the words.

"Haan... " She was flabbergasted by my answer

I recollected my words and realized what I said.

"I mean.... Sometimes... He..

"Okay... Okay... I can understand." She said, controlling her laughter.

"Sissyyy..." I whined

"My crazy girl, that was because you are his wife and he loves you a lot." She said cupping my face.

I nodded with a slight blush.

"Why did you suddenly ask this?" She asked me.

The thought of the necklace again came but I didn't tell that to her. I told that I just wanna know more about him.

She went to sleep as she was tired. And I too slept because yesterday I slept too late.

Time skips to evening...

"Assalamualaikum Ammi and Heena." Aadhil greeted us while entering home.

"Walaikum assalam." We greeted back.

I took his files and laptop bag from his hand. He smiled at me but I can't return a genuine smile. I turned back and went to the room to keep the files and bag.

"Heena, I missed you baby..." He said back, hugging me.

"Go and freshen up, I'll prepare coffee and snacks for you." I said simply removing his hand.

"What happened?" He asked suspiciously.

"Nothing dear." I avoided eye contact and came out of the room.

After a few minutes he came out changed in his casuals.

I served him coffee and biscuits. After having it he went to the room. Start doing something on the laptop.

I was talking with my mother-in-law, he called me loudly, literally shouted my name.

I ran inside our room.

"What happened? Why are you shouting like this." I asked.

"Because I called you three times and you can't hear that's why I shouted." He explained.

"Okay, tell me why you called?" I asked him coldly.

"What happened to you, why are you behaving like this?" He asked

"I'm all okay." I said with a blank expression.

"Are you hiding something from me? Like someone said something." He said, triggering my anger.

"No one said anything to me. If anyone also, Why should I tell you , like you've said everything to me." I said in a high pitch and turned to go out of the room.

"Heyy, what happened to you? Why are you running around the bushes.?" He asked, holding my wrist in a tight grip.

"Aadhil, leave my hand, and for your kind information no bushes are here for me to run around." I said, trying to remove my hand from his grip.

"Heena, don't test my patients. Tell me what the hell happened to you. What I did." He said making his grip more tight.

"Aadhil leave my hand, it's hurting me." I said, controlling my tears.

"And your cold behaviour is hurting me more than this." Saying this he pulled me close.

"Aahh... Aadhil you are behaving rude..." I said, slipping a tear. But before it reached my cheeks his hand wiped it and the grip was loosen.

"Okay, tell me when you feel you want to." He said in a broken voice.

I just went to the cupboard and took the necklace box. "This was the reason." I said throwing the box on the bed.

"Hooo... This...". He said like nothing happened.

"Haaann this... Why you hide this in your shoe box." I said folding my hands on my chest.

"What? hide from whom." He said with a chuckle.

"How do I know that? What you are hiding from whom and for what." I said busting out in anger.

"Heena... That is for yo..."

"Now don't tell me you brought it for me. If that's the matter then you have kept that safe in a locker not hidden in the shoe rack." I said, interrupting him.

He started to laugh and came close to me and hugged even though I'm struggling hard. He kissed me on my lower cheek, making me more irritating.

"Aadhil... Leave me, damn idiot." I shouted grinding teeths.

"Heyy... My angry chick, that's not for you. It's a gift for someone and I was not hiding that...

"Then, why you kept that there and who is that your SOMEONE.. " I said stressing the last one

"That's for....

Thanks for reading...

Guess for whom that necklace was....

Hope you like this chapter.

Shower your love by votes and comments.

Love u all and enjoy the last days of this year.😘😘🤗🤗