Intializing

In the evening,

Aafiya went with her husband. He didn't come inside our house and Aadhil also didn't call him. Okay, let us give them some time. They will also unite one day.

The next day.

I took bath and offered my morning prayer. Today I offered 2 Rakat salat-ul-hajat(prayer for fulfilling a wish), to guide me on the right path and bless me to get a good client soon. Especially I prayed for Aadhil, for his recovery and his happiness and I didn't forget to ask Allah to give me strength and success in what I'm going to do.

After breakfast, I made Aadhil sleep after taking his medicine. Then, I went to my mother-in-law's room to get blessings and to say that I was about to start my work.

She happily blessed me and gave me a laptop which she said dad gave to me.

I took the laptop and went to the study room. I was surprised to see an office table arranged properly. I went near it and about to place my laptop, I saw a note

'All the best beti, Welcome to a new journey.' That made my eyes teary, especially the word 'beti'. Only my Abbajan(dad) used to call me that. Really, it's difficult to be separated from your parents, it's not how much time or years passed, or how well their in-laws take care of her, she will definitely miss her parents. 

I had a great start on my work. I was glad that I'm helping my husband in his business also and again I'm working... Hooo...*hooking*

The meeting went fine and good, no one knew that I'm Aadhil's wife.

Days went on, and Aadhil also recovered day by day. It was almost 20 days but ... I didn't get any proper clients yet.

Now also I'm trying to call a client with whom I've been following up for the past three days and he was quite interested in our Project.

He said today we will finalize the dealing and discuss further details.

But unfortunately, he is not picking up my call. After 10 minutes, I received a message 'we can talk about it after 5 O'clock, now I'm at work.' that was from the client.

"New bride, baba is calling you." Shakeela aunty said, peeping from the stairs. 

"Coming, Aunty." Saying this I got out and saw Aafiya in the hall talking with Aadhil.

Shakeela was sweeping the stairs and came to her, she lifted her head and moved to give me space to go down. I said "It has been nearly 4 months since I got married. Still, you are calling a new bride, please change this aunty. '' I said and ran down to Aadhil.

"Assalamualaikum bhabi(sister-in-law), so busy ??" Aafiya asked me.

"Walaikumasalam, Aafiya when you came, dear," I replied going towards her.

"She came Heena, what to do you are so busy nowadays..." Aadhil said, smiling sadly. I remain silent to his reaction. I know I was not giving time to Aadhil as I'm spending so much time at work. I told him that I'm doing one online course, to develop my writing skills. As I have already told him, my hobby is writing stories and poetry, So he permits me to do. I was thinking all this staring at Aadhil.

"So, Aafiya your samosas are ready. Come and eat dear." My mother-in-law said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Hoo... Samosas... You made it mom..." I asked excitedly.

"Yes, my mom alone made it, what to do no one was there to see over guests in this house," Aafiya said taunting me.

"Leave all this now, come let's eat before it becomes cold." My mother-in-law diverted the conversation.

We all sat at the table. I was about to eat the samosa from the serving plate.

"Wow... A house daughter-in-law is eating first without serving to the guest, what a gesture of respect." Aafiya again taunts me. 

I know all sisters-in-law are like this only, so I didn't care that much. But the silence of Aadhil broke my heart. I placed the samosa back and stood from the table.

"I'm sorry... " I said looking down and started to move towards our room.

"Heena, come and sit here," Aadhil called me.

I nodded no, "She didn't mean that, she is just teasing you." Aadhil said.

"Yes bhabi, I'm a little humorous person." She said sarcastically.

My mother-in-law gestured me to sit with a smiling face.

I silently went and sat there giving respect to my mom. She served me and others. I hardly had one and I was about to get up. Aadhil called me.

"Heena, can you come with me for today's walk?" He asked like pleading.

I don't know what to say, because I have to attend the client meeting at 5 and I'm damn sure I'll not be able to come before that.

"Aadhil... That... I have..." I was hesitant to reject him but for him only I'm doing it. And in a maximum of 2 days He will start going to the office. As today is Friday, I can't postpone the meeting and on Monday he will start going to the office.

"Aadhil, today you go with your sister, always why you need your wife. Spend some time with your sister also dear." Mother-in-law said protecting me. "What do you say Aafiya?" She asked, looking at her.

"I'm glad mom, at least now you are thinking about me." She said glaring at me.

I thanked my mother-in-law slowly. I can clearly see the disappointment on Aadhil's face. I'm really sorry Aadhil, when you come to know why I avoided you will be proud of me. I think so.

Time skip...

I had a call with Mr Dikshit, who was the client I talked about. Mr Manickam was also there on call. The call went well, he was interested in our project. 

He said coming Monday means in two days he will sign in the project documents.

I was on cloud nine. Finally, we got a client. I'm waiting for my dad(father-in-law) to come. I just happily went down. 

I saw Aafiya was coming with Aadhil, Aadhil had wrapped his hand around her neck.

She carefully took each step not to hurt her brother. He also balances himself not to put overweight on his sister. That was very beautiful to see.

I was lost looking at them, Aafiya's phone rang suddenly to break my thoughts. While taking the phone, Aafiya missed the balance and Aadhil was about to fall, but I caught him.

"Aye Allah, thank you so much that you saved him. Bhaiya, please sorry." Aafiya said 

"It's ok sissy, I'm okay now," Aadhil said, creasing her head.

"Okay Momma, bhaiya, bhabi and Shakeela aunty... I gotta go now. He(her husband) is waiting outside." She said heading towards the door.

"Allah Hafiz beti, take care." Mom said.

"Allah Hafiz Aafiya. Visit often." Aadhil said.

And everyone bidding bye to her. Then, I took Aadhil to our room. He sat on the bed tiredly.

I hugged him tightly. "What happened suddenly, this much love." He asked removing my arms from his neck. I can sense the coldness in his voice.

"I'm very happy, Aadhil. Finally, we got a client." I blabbered in happiness.

"What?... Which client...

 Oh my God... Now, what will Heena do? What if Aadhil doesn't like Heena doing work or hiding things from him.. was Aadhil able to know that his client rejected. Was he happy about Heena's doing or he will get angry...

To know, wait for the next update.

Till that lots of love... Heena.💞❤️

Keep supporting... 

Shower your love by voting and I'm waiting to see your thoughts in the comments.