Knowing the truth.

I collided with the bed corner as he pushed me down. He didn't even spare a glance at me and went out.

I started to cry heavily as I couldn't hold it anymore. I'm also a human yaar... How much I can bear, especially his ignorance.

It hurts me to the core.

I cried for some time, my head started to hurt more as time passed.

After maybe 15 minutes, My mother-in-law came inside calling my name. She was shocked to find me in that position.

"Heena, my child, what happened?" She sat down and lifted my head and screamed Avanthika's name.

She came in and saw me and mom told her to bring her medical kit as my forehead was bleeding.

Then only I realized that I hit my head on the bed.

After hearing this she ran out.

"How this happened ma. Come sit on the bed." By saying this, she tried to help me.

"Avanthika, come fast." She said she can't hold me and I'm unable to stand properly.

She hurriedly entered our room and both held me and made me sit in the bed.

Shakila aunty came running and asked, "New bride what happened? Yeh Allah!! my bacha your head is bleeding!!"

"Yes Shakila, we can see that, you go and call Aadhil and his father from the study." My mother-in-law said to her,

"Yes... I'm going I'm going..." Saying this she ran.

"Heena take your hand from your forehead. Please." Avanthika requested me as I'm holding my head with my palm to control the pain.

Mom forcefully took my hand in hers and I held her hand tightly to control the pain.

Avanthika started to clean the blood around my wound with cotton.

The door opened with a bang and there Aadhil stood with a panicked face and dad too came in.

"What happens? Shall we go to the hospital?" Dad asked as Aadhil came towards me.

"No need dad, it's just a small cut but a little deep," Avanthika said taking antiseptic.

"Avan..tika... I don't need that... It will... burn...pl..ease.." between my hiccups.

"I'll do it slowly... Don't worry baby..." She said coming closer.

As the medicine touched my skin, it started to burn like hell. I screamed and covered my face with both of my palms.

"No... Please... It's hurting... Please..." I said tears are flowing continuously.

Avanthika took my hand from my face.

"Just a minute baby... I promise I'll be gentle now... Please..." She said, holding my hands.

"Heena beta, just bear it for a few minutes you will be okay." Mom said, patting my lap.

"You are my brave girl, right? Please cooperate beti." Dad requested.

I composed myself and nodded yes.

I held my pillow tightly, seeing that Aadhil sat beside me and tried to hold my hands, but I pushed it.

He forcefully took my hand from the pillow, I glared at him but this time his eyes were filled with guilt and concern.

Before I pulled my hand back, I felt extreme pain in my forehead. A scream escaped from my mouth, and as the burning sensation increased I forgot all my anger. I held his hand tight. He caressed my back palm without saying anything.

Within a few minutes, she bandages my wound. My head throbbing, I said, "Mom, my head is paining mom. I need to sleep."

"Okay, beta sleep. Come let's go(to dad and Avanthika)" she said.

"Dad, she needs a TT and painkiller," Avanthika said.

"Hoo... I'll call the shop and they will deliver," Dad said, taking his phone.

"No... "I screamed in full panic

"What!!" Everyone looked at me.

"She is afraid of injection Avanthika," Aadhil said the truth.

"No. I don't fear anything. (I said in full attitude.) It's just... I don't want that now. I want to sleep. Please... " I said looking at them and my voice was very weak.

"Avanthika leaves us for some time," Aadhil said.

They all went out.

Aadhil hugged me. Suddenly.

"Thank you so much, Heena... Thanks a lot... I don't know what to say or how to thank you..." He said and I can feel that he is crying.

I pushed him but he cupped my face.

"Why are you looking like this? You are thinking the man who has to ask sorry was telling thank you." He said, making me more confused.

I nodded yes. "I mean..why," I asked.

"Just now dad told me everything, Heena. What have you been doing in the past 20 days? How you worked for me and dream. How you saved my project. Everything..." He said with tear-filled eyes.

"You are right Heena, I'm selfish... I just thought about myself... You were working for me taking care of me and household chores also and what I did pushed you away, hurt you, made you cry... " By saying this he punched the wall.

I held his hands. As I can clearly see the guilt in his eyes more than that I can't see tears there anymore.

"No. Aadhil you are not selfish... I just said that in my anger please forgive me ... You are my hero... My life... My everything as I'm yours... And what do you mean by your dream, your project... Look, Aadhil we both are the same now... Your sadness is mine and my happiness is yours... Your dreams are a dream for me also... I worked only for our dream. It's not 'Me' it's not 'you' it's 'we' it's 'our' understand you buddhu(fool)." I said.

He just took me in his embrace and kissed me on my cheeks very tightly.

I really feel emotional now... Just see how cute he is... "Aadhil please don't tell yourself selfish again..." I said burying myself in his chest.

He cupped my face and said "Never... I'm sorry..." I smiled and our eyes met.

"I can't see my husband's sparkling eyes... These dirty tears are hiding it." I said with my hiccups.

"With those dirty tears also, my wife looks gorgeous." He said rubbing his nose on mine.

I blushed and we both smiled.

"Heena, can I ask you one thing?" He asked as I hummed, kissing his cheeks.

"Why did you hide it from me... That client rejection and you are working for it." He asked directly.

I sat straight now, still in his lap.

"Simple Aadhil, already I was missing my favourite sparkling eyes which were swollen that time and I want that back to normal soon," I said.

"I really don't know what good deed I did to get you as my wife. I'm very lucky..." He said joining our forehead.

"Yes... Woh toh hai(that is true...)" I said loftily.

He started to laugh and I joined him too.

We heard a knock at the door...