New life New rules.

We had our breakfast. Then, all of his cousins gathered in our room and started talking and cracking poor jokes. It was hell to pretend like enjoying the jokes when those are irritating you.

Aadhil came in as a saviour for me and asked them to go out. So, they left me alone. I thanked him in my heart and started to check all my WhatsApp messages. It was almost 40 to 50 messages with wishes for my nikkah. He was on his laptop typing something seriously. So, I started to scroll the what's app status, at one status my eyes welled up. It was a video from my colleague. The video was an official announcement for Peter as a new manager. And he is getting appreciation for executing the Lucknow university project also. It was my hard work, my dream, but... It's all fate. One message popped. I wiped the corner of my eyes so that he won't notice and opened that message. It was from Ram and my lips automatically smiled. The message was "Hey! Wish you the happiest new life. Hope you like him... And please forget the past, which is for you will come to you." "Be cool as always as you." I replied with this smiley "😊" and My face also became like that only.

'Times skip'

In the evening we went to my home and reach there at 8:30 pm. I was very happy to see my mom, my dad. My sister and everyone. I was overjoyed as all my loved one was around me. Aadhil was not happy as my cousins teased him very much. They pranked on him and his friends by giving salted coffee and spicy cookies but I saved Aadhil by gesturing him not to drink that coffee, but two of his friends drank that. One of them ran to the washroom and another one spitted in the glass itself. It was very fun to rag the new groom and his friends.

I can't able see that as I was behind the screen of my room's door. The night went off so quick and in the morning I made him comfortable by talking about all the things in my room and my cousins but I make sure he don't get pissed.

we had our lunch which was not less than a royal feast. He took a rest and I was with my mom and sister talking about my first day in my in-laws but they were eager to know about my first night with my husband. If you are surprised by this, then you are not an Indian because in India this is common. They rise a girl saying them not to trust any stranger and don't allow them to touch you but they marry their daughter to a stranger and expect a baby in the exact 10 months after marriage. (Sorry I was out of the topic). As I'm an Indian I didn't react much to their question but smiled. By that, they will assume I'm shy.

All my neighbours came to see me in the evening and left after commenting on my dress and jewellery that my in-laws brought for me.

At 8:00 PM I and Aadhil left my house to my in-laws and reach there at mid of the night.

I stayed there for two days, met new people, new relations formed.

After 2 days I came back to my home for Hyder's wedding. I enjoyed it a lot. By God grace, everything went good and fine.

It was 26th March 2019, Wednesday evening, my parents arranged a dinner for both couples. After that, I and Aadhil went to our home. In a week Aadhil mingled in our family very well.

We reach our home and there my sister-in-law went to their in-laws. Now only me, my husband, mother-in-law and father-in-law were in the home. Then I started a new life accept the new way of life, new rituals, new customs.

My daily routine:

Wake up at 5:30 am, after prayer make tea for my mother-in-law and sugarless milk for my father-in-law. Then I'll prepare coffee for me and my husband. After that, I'll talk with my parents for 15 minutes and help my mother-in-law in making breakfast and lunch. After Aadhil and my father-in-law went to the office I have to clean our home. As Aadhil is an OCD person (not like really😉) but he behaves. So it was easy to clean our room.

The first few days it was difficult to wake early and do household chores as time passed with no choice I used to it.
The good thing was I and my hubby became friends.

A month passed. I felt very bored being at home so I asked him that I want to go out at least for a bike ride, he just said: "ok, let's plan this next week". I'm upset by his reply but I know he is busy in his office for the last two weeks that he even works on Saturdays but I'm disappointed.

We are newly married yaar if not honeymoon at least he can take me on weekends outing right. I was fed up.