Our First Nightout

One fine day after dinner, I came to my room and opened the window and it was full moon day as this was summer the sky is clear. I love watching stars twinkling around the moon.

As I admired the beauty of nature, my gaze fell on my front balcony. There, A man was feeding his pregnant wife. She was denying each bite and he was coaxing her to eat, that was so romantic to see. Suddenly I saw myself and Aadhil in that place and my cheeks heated up. Oh my god! Why do I think like this?. It was weird but I liked it.😉

With these thoughts I stood there, holding the window's rod also slightly slanting over it. When the cold breeze touched my blushed cheeks, my oil-free hair danced in the air, I lost myself in the beautiful scenario of the full moon, cold night and twinkling stars.

"Come let's go" I turn back to see Aadhil in his black jacket and holding a helmet in his gloved hands. I look at him shocked. "Where?" excited but confused. he replied casually "For a bike ride" I widened my eyes in happiness and all my teeth were visible to him. He then threw me my burqa (parda) I caught that and said to him "wait I'll ask mom & Dad(his) and come". "I already asked them, They permitted. Let's go don't waste time," he said.

I whispered "I have to ask at least for formality" and winked at him. he smiled and tapped my head playfully, I went to my mother-in-law's room to ask permission before I opened month my father-in-law came out of their attached washroom and asked me "are you still here not went with him go soon otherwise it will be late" to which I nodded then, my mother-in-law said us to come soon and should not make it till morning. I just said ok for everything and ran towards my room wearing my burqa and saw him. He just looked surprised by my behavior but I didn't mind and asked "come soon it's almost 10". "Ok, ok be calm I'm coming" he replied by adjusting his socks.

I sat on his bike on a single side, placing both legs, he has a military RE bike with a dark green shade. He wore his helmet and confirmed that I'm sitting comfortably. Then he started his bike, and after 15 minutes as we reached the highway, he increased his speed. I just held his jacket very tightly he asked "are you afraid of speed" I replied "NOO, I love it, Actually, I'm flying in the air, Thank you for this'' a little louder than usual maybe because of my excitement He shook his head in okay

After 20 minutes of the ride, I shouted "hey stop stop stop.." he stopped all of a sudden as I hit my nose in his helmet. He turned his face to me and asked in panic "Are you okay, what happened, Why did you shouted like...." I interrupted him, "I want that kulfi." Pointing a kulfi man with a trolley. He looked at me weird as he is looking at an alien and asked "Are you serious, You shouted like hell just for this" I replied in a very calm and casual sound "yeah" raising my hand above my shoulder. He removed his helmet and hit his head with his palm and he shouted "kulfi" I smiled for his reaction.

The kulfi man then came with his trolley, we both bought an almond kulfi each and I started licking the kulfi. He paid him and came, I sat there in the road as it was just a service road on the highway, he again threw a weird look.

I: "Why you are always looking at me like this? Come sit we'll finish it and go".

he said "you are just crazy" while smiling. I started licking my kulfi, and he said "You know Heena, after a long time I'm eating roadside kulfi and this is my first time sitting here on the road." I smiled at him because he was always busy with his work, now seeing him relaxed, I feel happy. we both talked about each other and shared a lot of things about our schooling, friends, etc., He told me about his business and many things. Our kulfi was finished but our talks weren't.

After a half-hour of talk, he stood up and said "Come I'll take you to my fav spot in this city". I was excited and immediately stood up and both looked at each other and ran towards the bike. I reached the bike first and shouted "yess!!!" as I have won in the Olympics he said in his laugh "ok baba come let's go" still we both breathing heavily.