My Anger and His Care

I was in complete shock I didn't expect this. Nothing is going in my mind it's like the world paused for a second. I felt the sharp pain in my arm and I come back to reality and looked at the needle in my arm and buried my face in his chest, later which turned into a hug. He hold my arm in place with one hand and ran another hand all over my back by consoling me with his nice words like "it's over its over I'm right here etc.," But my tears are flowing uncontrollably. I made a sound of Aaah.. as the nurse removed the needle he tried to massage but I came out of his grip and adjusted my dress. He said to massage it now or else it will swell but I ignored his words and pressed the spot.

He came to me and wrapped his hand around my shoulder by saying "That's it, for this you have scared". I didn't reply.

We made our way out of the room, he was continuously consoling me to stop crying but I couldn't. He was made to sit in the waiting area and went to the pharmacy. I was missing my mom a lot. I want her now, here with me and this made my tears flow like a waterfall, I controlled my tears as I saw him coming then he handed me his mobile, it was my mom on call.
I said "hello" trying to control my cry.

My mom: hello my child, what happened to you? Aadhil told you are in hospital

I just glared at him as I don't wanna tell my mom. Because she'll tense up and worry a lot.

I just collected all my strength to answer in a very bold voice "I'm fine mom, just a little cold and mild fever that's it".
Aadhil was shocked by my bold voice.

Mom: what doctor told dear (very concerned)

I: spoke very normal "nothing prescribe tablets and injection and don't worry your son-in-law is here to take care of me you please don't worry about me I'm all ok"

My mom: "Is Aadhil taking care of you ?, Are you really happy with him beta(my child)"

I sighed and said "Mom, are you expecting me to be happy in the hospital?" she laughed and said "stupid" I laughed slowly. I disconnected the call by bidding bye to my mom and glared at him very angrily and left the hospital.

We started our way to home he asked me after 5 minutes "what you want for dinner" I didn't reply he again looked back and ask "I'm buying paratha what you want for dinner" I said in my cold voice "anything as you wish" he then stopped the bike near a restaurant and I was waiting outside.

He came after a 10 minutes which seems like an hour of waiting I get more irritated while waiting then he asked something that really not heard in the traffic sound and within 20 minutes of travel we reached our apartment.

I got down from bike and started towards the elevator but he grabbed me by wrist I hissed for the sudden touch then I glared at him for his behavior.

He very calmly asked "why you are angry at me I just forced you for your good only, I know you are in.." I interrupted, "Who asked you to call mom?... am I?" In a very angry tone he just looked very shocked. "I just thought you feel like talking to your mom so.." "Stop please , you thought that .." I slow down my voice as I saw one person passing by us. After he went I sighed and said don't make a scene here. Come home we will talk there.

He just remain silent and went inside the house, he didn't talk to me not even look at me. I'm in total pain I just throw myself in couch in hall not even able to go till room and somehow I slept there itself, after an half an hour I opened my eyes to see him sitting in floor as his one hand is in my head and another in his phone.

I just smiled on seeing his care towards me and clear my throat to make him realise that I woke up. He swiftly took his hand but no reaction may be my words had hurt him. Not maybe for sure, it has hurt him a lot. In my guilt, I tried to sit then I realise I was wrapped in blanket which I think he put on me while I'm sleeping without disturbing me. I just felt very guilty on my behavior but can't do anything now.

I just walked to my room and threw the blanket in bed then cleaned up myself. I then went out look him. He was not there in hall, so, I went to kitchen, there he was doing something which I can't see as he is tall and broad than me.

I'm feeling very guilty even to look at him. I went to my room as my phone rang it just the marketing call then I started rubbing my hand as its hurting a lot now. He came in as the door was already opened. I felt shy and took my hand. He said me in normal tone "come eat after that I'll put some ice on that to ease your pain" and turned back to his way. I said "I'm sorry" in very low voice. He turned and asked "what ?" I said my eyes down "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, Actually my mom is emotional she will worry a lot if she came to know that I'm sick that's why I become angry but it's completely not your fault because how you know that my mom is emotional and all so it's all my fault I'm sorry I'm extremely sorry please.." I told in one go he came closer and raised my head to meet his eyes "paahhh... Breath first.... Actually I don't need explanation dear I can understand'' I smiled back and followed him to the table.
I sat there and saw my fav dish egg paratha which made my mouth watery but all of sudden he place a bowl near me with idiyappam( a typical south Indian dish which is a steamed rice flour) which is soaked in milk, I turned my face towards him and he asked what happen I just nodded "don't want this" he glared at me "No. You have to take tablets also, so finish it fast" I sighed and said "I'll eat but not this" I pointed my bowl. He asked in confusion "then what will you eat?"

I pointed the egg paratha. He smiled and said,"that is not good for your health it has more species". I pouted my lips in disappointment. He sighed at me and said "ok just two bite.. but first you have to finish this fast" by hearing this a big smile came in my face then I picked a bite from bowl and ate that tasteless food then he touch my hand and I looked towards him, he offered me one bite of paratha I opened my mouth then fed me. After few minutes he finished with his dinner but I'm still crawling with my dish he came and sat beside me and took the spoon from my bowl and started to feed me by saying "you are really very slow in eating come on open your mouth" I opened and he fed a few spoons I sighed and said "no.. I'm full I don't want more" he just glared at me and I pouted sadly which makes him laugh and he went to put bowl in sink by saying "Such a drama queen" then, we both came to room and He gave me my tablets which I refused first then I took when he offered me chocolates if I take. After that he made me lay in bed as my arms touch the bed I hissed in pain but he consoled me by saying "it's okay dear it will go soon" then he took an hot water pack and placed it in my upper arm as it touch my arm I winced in pain. After a few minutes I felt good and said "Thank you, I'm feeling good now" he smiled at me and adjusted my pillow and made me sleep. I asked him to sleep but he said "First you sleep, then I'll go" by saying this he closed my eyes with his palm. Soon I fell asleep.

Really my parents had made a correct decision to marry me to him, he is really a genuine person who knows to give respect to women even now see how he is taking good care of me even if I become mad, I'm really falling for him now.