Sharing the feelings.

"Begum, I already told you about Heena's need in our company. Then why are you glaring at her." My father-in-law said.

"Yes, you said. But I'm not ready to send her anywhere." She stated.

"Mom, I'm not going anywhere. It's just one day I'll visit the office and then I'll do my work from our home itself." I said with a shaky voice.

"Look Heena, Aadhil needs you now. So please concentrate on his health. I know you are doing very much for this family and my son, but I can't allow you to go, leaving him alone. What our neighbors will say, ''Look, the sheriff's daughter-in-law is going out for work.' If you want you can help your dad and your husband from home itself." She said her decision, more like an order.

"But begum..." Dad tried to say something but I interrupted "Dad, it is enough that mom accepts me to work from home. I can do my work from our study room itself." 

"What about Aadhil? He will get upset when he comes to know what we are doing." Dad said worriedly.

"That I'll take care. He will not even have a clue what you are doing." My mother-in-law said.

What? really? Mom said this. I'm on cloud nine now.

"Why are you both staring at me like this?" My mother-in-law asked, looking at our expressions.

"No..th...ing mom... It's just... I love you, mom." I hugged her in happiness.

She blessed me while creasing my hair.

Mom went out after smiling at Dad, for assurance.

I started discussing the meeting schedules which will be online. I will not enclose my name because dad doesn't want anyone to say it to Aadhil. Because when he came to know that I'm working on his project and the sponsor went off. He will feel guilty and he will break, that's why we arranged it all online and hid my identity.

I used an outdated profile of mine which I created when I was single. It was Ms Heena Khan. 

We are up to finish the formalities of joining and about to wind up, Shakila aunty called us for lunch. 

After lunch, I spent some time with Aadhil and Aafiya. Avanthika was left for her work. Dad also went to the office to inform them about tomorrow's meeting. My mother-in-law is resting in her room.

We three are sitting in our room. Aadhil was lying on the bed, Aafiya was sitting on the couch near to our bed and I'm sitting next to Aadhil in the bed.

"Bhai, will Abba accept me? I'm very scared of his anger, Bhai." Aafiya said 

"Don't worry Aafiya, soon dad will come and talk to you," I said before Aadhil to give them confidence.

"Yes, Aafiya, don't worry. See, now also he didn't say anything to you right? He still loves you the same way he used to. You are still a princess to him. Don't ever worry. Give him some time dear." Aadhil said.

"Hmmm... Ok, Bhai. You take a rest, I'll go and spend some time with mom." She said getting up from the couch.

She went out after smiling at me and Aadhil.

I locked the door and ran towards Aadhil and hugged him tight without hurting his wounds.

"What happened to my darling? Your hormones started in  the afternoon itself." He chuckled.

I came back a little from him "Idiot, I'm just happy that you called Aafiya and... (Started playing with his shirt button) what if my hormones started working in the afternoon itself?" I asked, giving him a naughty look.