Rules of mother-in-law

Disclaimer: An unedited chapter.

"Aadhil..." I called but he didn't respond and went inside.
I ran behind him as I can see clearly he was upset.
As I reached the door he slammed it and jerked back by the sudden sound.
I opened the door and went in angrily because what's my fault in this why he is showing his anger to me.
But as stepped in I remember my mother's behaviour when my dad shower his office anger in her, I remembered how clamly she will handle dad and make him relax. I took a deep breath and moved towards Aadhil who was sitting on the corner of bed

"Aadhil...
He didn't lift his head, just tapping the feet on floor.
"Aadhil just relax and have hope on Allah..." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Please don't act like you care. You didn't even open your mouth to support me. Please...." He pushed my forcefully.

My heart broke by his rude behaviour, I was in the urge to cry but I controlled understanding his mindset.

"Aadhil... Are you really thinking I'm not... Caring for you?" I stammered for the last 4 words.

He lifted his to head to see me realising what he just said.
He forced a smile and pulled my hand, which made me sit next to him.

He lifted my head placing his hand on my chin. He smiled and said, "My thoughts and tongue isn't in a good relationship, just look at my eyes to my know my thoughts."

As I saw his eyes, which was filled with guilt and love.
My sight moved to his lips which mumbled sorry... My heart melted and I kissed his forehead.

He hugged me tight and said, "Heena I'm really afraid, I don't wanna lose this client also . If I lose this means...

"Shhh...." I kept my finger in his lips.
"Everything will be alright, just pray to Allah. Almighty is there to help us."
He smiled and I landed my head on his chest.

After sometime...
Me and Aadhil was in prayer mat, dad called us.
We went out and saw dad was smiling and mom is sitting there sliently.

Few seconds went in silence.
"Begum, why are you silent say for what you called them." My father-in-law broke the silence.

"Hmmm... " She hummed.
"What happened dad why mom is silent" Aadhil asked.
"Actually, your mother agreed to send Heena to the office." He said making Aadhil jump in happiness.

Before Aadhil land back to ground, my mother-in-law said,"I have few conditions, if Heena is okay with it she can go. I have no issues but she should agree for all the things I said."

"Mom... She" Aadhil tried to speak.
"I'm ready for anything you ask for." I said interrupting Aadhil.

"Good ..." She said with smile.
"You should not go to office with Aadhil, you will just be an employee in the office not as M.D's wife."

Aadhil tried to interrupt but I held his hand.

"Then, you have come back before 5 in the evening and should take leave whenever you're needed in home. And importantly, you should not say any excuses for household chores. Be a good daughter-in-law as you are till date."

"Anything else you left mom." Aadhil asked sarcastically with angry.

"Yes, if our neighbours ask you where you are going tell them you are going for some bakery course or anything else but not to work or office."

"WHAT...? Begum are you serious?" Dad asked.

"Mom, I'm okay for all your conditions and I'm glad you agreed." I said and she left to her bedroom.

"Heena, are you in your sense. Mom is splitting rubish and you are okay with it." Aadhil shouted.

"Aadhil she is your mom, look on your words before it comes out of your mouth." I yelled back.

"Okay ... Calm down... Calm down... I said to myself and spoke.
"Its actually a good idea to work aa employee, because we can monitor them and look after the issues for handling the staff."

"That's okay, but what about going alone to office and to lie to our neighbours."

"If it give happiness to her then let it be na Aadhil. Please...." I said coxing him.

He smiled and said, "so tomorrow come sharp 11.00AM for interview."
"Aaaannn...." I narrowed my eyebrows.
Finally he laughed.

Time skips...

We are in bed and Aadhil was slumbered to his pillow.
My sleep was gone faraway.
Because from tomorrow a new life style, anew beginning full of happiness and a little of fear. Many things are going in my mind.

By a lot of thoughts I fell asleep.

Do support by voting and commenting your views ..