Avanthika leaving home

"That's for farheen..." He said cupping my face.
"Now who's that Farheen." I asked, glaring at him.
"Ya Allah!! Heena!!! In your anger you forgot your own family members." He said, making me realize.
"Hoo... Farheen... My brother Hyder's wife..." I said, coming back to the real world.

"Yes my crazy queen." He said.
"But why do you Hide that in your shoe box?" I asked very innocently.(actually it's my confusion).

"Maybe this morning I kept that box there while searching for my things." He answered me patiently.

"Hoooo...." I reacted.
"What hoo... Haa... You doubted me right. Okay then, you have that much trust only on me." He said, pretending to be upset.

"Hey it's not like that, I just thought you brought that for me. But no you didn't. Go, I'm angry with you." I said pretending to be angry.

"oh hoo... Don't start from the beginning now, my mother India." He said joining two hands.
I chuckled seeing his cuteness.
I held his hand and pulled him down to match my height.

He narrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but in a blink of eyes I placed my lips on his cheeks.

"In which happiness?" He asked
"For thinking about my family this much." I said looking in his eyes.

"Idiot, it's mine too. Don't dare to separate me from them." He stated.

I just don't have words to describe my happiness. Really a girl can only know the feeling when her husband looks after her family like his.
I hugged him tight.
"Lovable idiot..." He said and hugged me back.

Time skip...

We(Aadhil, dad, mom and me) were sitting on the sofa talking about random things and about their day.

Aadhil said client has postponed the meeting  to three days later as his wife met with an accident.

Dad said his journey was successful, all the stakeholders were happy by our business growth and dad has been nominated in the best businessman award which will be held every year.

Avanthika came from her room, she was dressed in her uniform. We looked at her confusedly because she usually goes to hospital and changes there, now she has changed at home itself.

"Why are you in uniform?" I asked her
"Actually, I wanna tell you something." She hesitated.
"What my dear child? tell us." Dad asked, sensing the tension in her.
"I decided to stay in a hostel near my hospital." She said,
"Why? What happened suddenly?" Aadhil asked in complete shock.
"Nothing happened Aadhil. I just stayed here for you to recover, and now by the grace of God you are good, so I decided to leave." She said
"Why?" He spoke again.
" What why?" She replied.
"I mean why do you want to leave? Was anything bothering you or anyone said something to you." He argued.

"Aadhil please understand, I can't leave here for a long time, and I can't travel so long. Daily I've to travel for about 2 hours to reach here. Please let me go." She pleaded.

"You can use our car, I'll ask damu(Aadhil's driver) to pick up and drop you daily." Aadhil protested.

"Aadhil please ..." Her voice dropped. I can sense something that Avanthika is hiding.
So Interfered, "Aadhil, let me talk to her."
As Aadhil nodded I took Avanthika's hand in mine and went into our room literally dragging her.

"Heena, please at least you understand, I can't leave here for long. I'm just Aadhil's friend not her..."
"Where are you going to stay?" I interrupted.
"Hmm.... In a hostel near my hospital." She said
"Hoo... Hostel name and address write and give to me." I asked
She looked at me confusingly.
"What sissy, shouldn't I  come to see you." I asked
She smiled but still dubiously she nodded.
She put her hand in her bag to take pen and paper.
As she searched for the paper a prescription fell down.  And fortunately I took it.
What's this sissy?" I asked opening it as it was folded.
"It's nothing Heena, give back." She tried to take it back from my hand.

But I moved back and opened it and I didn't understand anything written there, except Avanthika's name as the patient's name.

"What's this? What happened to you?" I asked in full anger, yes how can she hide this from us, from the day her parents died Aadhil and his family was taking care of her, Ibrahim uncle was her guardian.
"Heena, it's nothing." She said in a low voice...
"Look sissy, if you don't tell me the truth then I'll have to call Aadhil and his parents." I said holding her shoulder.
" Heenaaa ... Please ... Don't tell anyone... Pleaseee..." She said shedding tears.
I have seen her like this for the first time, my heart broke seeing her shaking, frightened, broken.
Then, she said everything to me and I felt like the ground had been moved away from my feet