Chapter 1

A girl with long loose curls is seen entering a big mansion.She was here after so long....after so long, she will meet her whole world, her papa. Though, he used to come to NY sometimes to meet her, but the feel of India, her house with her whole family seems so perfect to her. You don't have even a slightest idea that how much she missed this place.

"Papaa.......", the girl screamed at the top of her voice. Her voice echoed in the huge and lavish Goenka Villa. Running into her father's embrace, she hugs her dad tightly.

"Finally you remembered your dad after two and half years. My princess.", her dad said engulfing her into a tight hug.

"I do remember you guys. Its just that I don't like your media and limelight", the girl replied.

"What's the matter, Annika. Seems like you don't want to meet us.", a voice came from behind. A couple stood there. The girl's face enlightened more and she smiled brightly.

"Chachuu Chachii",she screamed again.

She goes and hugs both of them. " I missed you both". "We missed you too Anu"

"Diduu.", a boy or man said who was descending down the stairs.
" Abeer.............."

Abeer holds her. Picks her up and twirls her around.

"You have become fatter than before.",Abeer said while controlling his laugh.

" Really......Stupid infact I have losed 3 kgs and you are saying that I am fat. Idiot...",she replied giving a are you even serious look.

"Princess you go and take rest. I am sure must be feeling very sleepy. There was jet lag.", Manish said in a concerned tone. He very well knew that his daughter is a sleepy head who gets tired easily. Though when it comes to enjoying, she is no less than a powerhouse of energy.

"Yes papa. In fact I am feeling hungry too. I just come after getting freshened and please get dinner arranged.", she said while holding her stomach. Seems she badly craved for authentic indian food.

"Today your favorite aloo puri has been made.", Manish said and as expected her faced beemed with joy. Aloo puri,her favourite and also her mother's favourite too.

All the servants came and meet and greet Annika. All of them really adore Annika. She is such a sweetheart. She gells up with everyone so quickly and thats a quality that most people lack. She never treats anyone as a servant. They are like a family to her, infact for the whole Goenka Family. Name and fame makes you superior but don't forget that people around you are an equal part of the society.

"Good Evening Ma'am. how are you?", Niketan, who was Goenka family's security incharge came and said.

"I am fine Niketan how are you." "just great",came the reply.

After having dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.

*****

"Good morning beautiful people", Annika said. "Good morning"

"Slept well?",Manish asked. He knew that his daughter takes times to adjust to new surroundings. Though, it was her own house, still she came after a long time.

"I slept well thankfully",she said and started munching the sandwich. Foodie, how can a foodie be like? Umm....look at her, she is a perfect example of it.

"So what's your plan today, Princess?"

"First of all I will go to the temple and meet my Bappa (Ganpati ji). After all, there are no temples in New York and after that to meet Aakriti.(Her Best Friend)", she said still engrossed in the sandwich.

Everyone smiled at her antics. Though, she rarely comes to India, the days when she is here are the best ones for the entire Goenka Family. For them, she is the chirpy, bubbly bird of the house, moon in the night sky. The only daughter and the most beloved child of the Goenka Family.

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!