Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love

He stole my heart, so I'm going to steal his last name.

Tomorrow is the day, when two appealing souls will lock their one month or thirty days or four weeks or seven twenty hours or forty three thousand and two hundred minutes and crores of seconds of togetherness.

Annika being super dreamy and fantasy driven began imagining at how the next day will turn out to be extra special for her and Shivaay.

She was super agitated for tomorrow. She was not able to wait anymore. She wanted to say those three magical words to him. She knows he is bit...no not bit but a lot more than bit introvert when it comes to expression of feelings.

Ya, she know that she believe in the men proposing first vala funda, but still, she doen't want them to grow old without even saying those simple words, so, she'll take the lead.

Anyways, she called him up. First, she wanted to check if he actually remembers tomorrow's date. Guess what! He didn't. Infact, that Bagad Billa refused to meet tomorrow cause he need to romance his Japanese Delegates once again! But she being a Silly Billy, requested him to come.

"Please understand Annika! It's Important", were his exact words. Billu Bagad Billa, Stupid, Idiot, Moron, he doesn't deserve to listen to those words, she slapped her cushions .

She was feeling like...like throwing her phone away. But she couldn't. Thanks to her laziness, she doen't keep the backups. Regardless,

Aakriti called her, "I am getting married. Thanks!", she told her.

What? Her bestfriend is getting married and that too when she was supposed to. Heck! Why the hell she explained Tanmay and her to marry soon? Still, she was happy for them. S

Aakriti asked her to accompany her for the shopping tomorrow and she agreed since she needed a medium to throw away her recently spoiled mood.

The next day, Annika was shopping with Aakriti and for Aakriti. It was a hectic day for both of them cause first, it was a wedding shopping and second, girls take hell lot of time to see, then to short list and then finally decide.

In the evening, Annika was driving Aakriti back to her home. "Dekha, He didn't even called once today!", Annika spoke in a pissed way.

"He might be busy!", Aakriti rummaged the white bag in her hand to look for something.

"Why you keep on supporting him always? Remember, I am your best friend, not him!", Annika reminded her.

Aakriti took out her phone, "Right! Right! Right!"

Her voice made Annika halt the car hysterically, "What right? Your house is via the left."

"But I wanna go to the right. I need to show you a place", Aakriti replied.

Annika sighed and resumed the driving, taking a sharp right to the mysterious place her best friend is taking her to.

After driving for nearly ten minutes, "Hold On!", Aakriti exclaimed and Annika stopped the car. "Come Babu, we need to head inside!", she stepped out.

Stepping out from the car, Annika feels amazed seeing a huge building, white, royal one, seemed like a resort. It was beautifully lighted with pink light adding must beauty the the white building, "What is it Babu?"

"It's the location of my wedding. Come, I'll show you. Give me the keys, these people will park the car!", Aakriti took the keys from her and both of them walk inside.

After they go inside, both of them were looking around when Aakriti says, "Babu, you stay here. I'll come in a while"

Annika nodded and looks at the beautiful area. While she was adoring the garden, she heard a voice, "Ma'am, this is for you!". She turned around listening to the voice and finds a lady, a staff of the hotel standing with a black paper bag which was forwarded towards her. "Me?"