Chapter 10

No one can actually forget the blissful time they have spent with their beloved ones. Maybe, the person with whom you are sharing the moment may not be beloved, but sometimes, that moment turns out to be best.

After the blissful time they spent together, Shivaay and Annika couldn't stop thinking about each other, their moments, the pool where accidently, they were at the verge of kissing.

Here, Tej, Shakti and Manish were trying to be perfect cupids for both of them unaware of the feelings both of them have already started harbouring for each other.

                              *****

Annika woke up peacefully. Her sleep is quite different from what it used to be. She has started sleeping more peacefully, more soundly, and stopped waking up in the middle of night to which she was quite used to in New York. Maybe, Mumbai did that magic!

After waking up, yet again the first thought that struck her mind was of him. Why he keeps in jiggling with her heart and mind? Is he making a space for himself in her heart or say, already made a lot of it.

Same thing happened with Shivaay. Usually, his first thoughts comprise of his deals, his office and his Khanna, oops, only Khanna.

But now a days, it comprise of her. Her lond black hair, her big doe shaped eyes, honey brown pupils, small pointed nose, her billion dollar smile, her pink plumpy lips.

Annika takes a bath and joins everyone for breakfast. Everyone praises her for her act. What she did was indeed an act comprising a combination of smartness and brave attitude.

"Princess, I have a work for you.", Manish said to Annika who seemed a bit lost.

"Tell me what's the work?", she answers back.

"I have to send a file to Shivaay and all the office staff is busy today so can you?",he asked.

His name made her eyes gleam, "Sure papa, I will give the file."

She quickly finished her food hand headed to her room and decided to call him to inform about the meet.

His eyes beemed joy after seeing her name flashing on his mobile.

"Good Morning Shivaay!", she said over the phone.

"Good Morning Annika! Isn't your morning too early?", he told being sarcastic. For sure he knows Annika's obsession with sleep.

She brings her brows together at his comment, "What do you want to say, I sleep too much?"

"I didn't say anything like that", he replied trying best not to titter.

"It meant the same thing. Anyways papa has asked me to give you some file, so..."

Shivaay was on cloud nine listening to her words. Meeting her again would be fun and lovely. Afterall, he wished inwardly for the same. "Ya can we meet at two thirty?", he told trying to act normal.

"Ya but where?", she asked picking a suitable outfit for the visit.

"I'll send you the location.", he replied.

"Done!Byee.."

"Bye....."

That day Annika had a lunch plan with Armaan. So they both decided to meet at one at a restaurant.

                              *****

Annika and Armaan were conversing and the main topic was...Shivaay. She couldn't stop herself talking about him. After all, ber mind works only after him, him and only him these days.