Chapter 47: Hitched

Annika opened her eyes as she felt excitement pumping down her body. It was a huge, grand and important day for her after all. She smiled brightly as she got up from the bed, "Aaj meri shaadi hai!", she squealed in happiness. She quickly wore her slippers and rushed down were the bride's side family was supposed to stay.

She saw her chachu Abhay first. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, "Chachu, aaj meri shaadi hai!", she yelled in excitement.

Abhay chuckled, "We know that Anu"

She smiled and ran to Sandhya, hugging her from the back, "Chachi, aaj meri shaadi hai!". Before hearing any reply, she saw Abeer and ran to him. She enthusiastically climbed over his back, "Abbi! Aaj meri shaadi hai!"

"Aah,", Abeer yanked in pain as his sister climbed over her, "Tu moti hai Didi"

Annika slapped his back, "I am not!", she got down and ran to Manish, "Papa, today your princess will be getting married!"

Manish smiled and took her in his embrace, "Yeah, my princess will be someone's queen from today".

"But she'll always be your princess first", she received a kiss on ber forehead from her father.

She saw a tray full of flowers kept on the table in front of her. She took the tray and twirled around leading to all flowers spreading around her. The feeling of marriage, vows, promises, responsibilities, love, care, affection and sweetness, which she wanted for so long is coming true now.

Accidently, she slipped her foot and lost her balance. Closing her eyes, shw felt that she will be a limping bride today who in excitement broke ber foot or back. All her dreams will be shattered. But in the nick of time, sbe felt secure in someone's arm. Her eyes were still closed but forgetting everything, she changed again, "Aaj meri shaadi hai!"

She heard a laugh, multiple laughs around her. She opened her eyes and found that she was in the arms of the person she loved the most. Her man, Shivaay, "Aaj meri shaadi hai", she chanted again and stood up properly.

"Oh really, well congratulations", Shivaay laughed and extended his hand to her for a hand shake.

Sbe smiled and shook hands with him

"Congratulate me too cause even I am fetting married", he told her.

She laughed, "Congratulations, but who is that unlucky girl who excepted to marry you?", she teased.

"Ooo, you tell me who is that unlucky boy who agreed to marry you?", he teased back. 

She gaped her eyes, "Excuse me,that person who will me my partner will be the most luckiest person inthe world"

"Yes, just till when he'll realise that he has subscribed the the life time of....", he stopped in the way.

She gave him questioning looks, "Life time of?"

"Lifetime of annoyance, childishness, sleepy headiness, foodieness etcetera etcetera", he laughed.

"Haww, shut up Shivaay Singh Oberoi!", she poked his stomach.

"What haww? And you better shut up Annika Goenka!", he poked her nose.

"Why you always keep on fighting with me? Can't you stay silent sometimes?", she questioned.

"Why can't you stop teasing me? Who was the one to start?", he asked.

"I agree I started but------, aaah", Annika held up her ear as he felt some pain on the region.

"Aao", Shivaay felt the same pain making him hold his ear.

Dadi was the one who actually pulled their ears. After listening to their constant fights and bickering, she was supposed to stop them, "You two are getting married today! You have grown up so stop fighting like it. Its you age to have kids and not yo fight like kids!"