Chapter 26: The Trust We Share

"Sometime, you should trust your love and relation more than what you saw through you eyes. After all, blind people do have love relations."

OBEROI MANSION

Shivaay is sad. OmRu tried to console him but they knew that this time, the great wall of SSO is wrong, wrong and SSO? I don't think so that they form an analogy. But this time, this analogy is correct.

Tia baby is bitching all around. "Will someone tell me what's happening?", she yelled only to get silence as an answer. She walks to Shivaay's room.

She knock the door. He didn't reply. She expected that. She enters the room and keep her hand on his shoulder and said,"Shivaay baby, who was that girl? Why everyone especially you are concerned about her so much?"

"Tia, please leave me alone, we'll talk about it later.", he answered in a low tone. She got frustrated but composed herself. "Shivaay baby, I have came from London after so long. I wanted us to discuss about our marriage and you are shooing me away?"

He was felling bad. Where is her Annika, he longed to see her face once. He was sure her face must be having dry tear marks till now. He knows her. Her hair must have got messy and she must be talking to either Aakriti or herself, most probably, herself

Then Tia entered the room. He tried to send her away without any further mess when she bought that topic. The MARRIAGE. SHITIA's wedding. The root cause of all the mess. Shivaay and Tia.

Hia anger crossed all the limits after hearing the word our marriage. "OUR MARRIGAE" was supposed to be referred for SHIVIKA, as Rudy says, but she is referring it for SHIVAAY and TIA, which in no more SHITIA, atleast for him.

"Okay just cut the crap Tia, Just get lost", he yelled at the top of my voice making dadi enter the room. Her face paled up. TBH, in Annika's language, "Uski tayi tayi phish ho gai"

He smiled for a second. Annika, his Annika and her unique vocabulary. He loves her annoying vocabulary as must as he loves her.

"Tia, puttar you just go to your house, Billu will talk to you afterwards.", Dadi came as her billu's..sorry..in this case, Tia's saviour.

"Grandma but....".

"Tia, Billu will call you, you may leave now.". Tia left not before twisting her mouth and all the possible directions.

Dadi too goes outside.

A car is parked in Oberoi Mansion. The person driving it comes outside and rushes inside the house. Dadi sees the person and says, "Annika puttar, you're good na?"

"Jiii dadi, I am fine", Annika said. Dadi goes towards her and hugs her. Annika too reciprocates it.

She says in between the hug,"Puttar, please listen to Billu for once.". Annika breaks the hug.

"No need to say please dadi. I am here to do the same. Where is he?", she asked.

"On the terrace", came the reply.

"Is that girl with him too?". Dadi nods in negative. Annika smiles and climbs the stairs upto the terrace.

Shivaay was standing alone on the terrace. He was watching the sunset. Probably, he was trying to find solace in the sunset. People say that, "Drowning sun marks the end of problems and tomorrow's sunrise will give birth to new hopes and aspirations to kill those problems."

Annika comes and smiles at him. His back was facing her. Omg! This time, Shivaay's sens-o-meter didn't work. He was too engrossed in his thoughts.

She runs and engulfs him in a tight- bone crashing back hug.