Chapter 3

Om and Rudra were watching the video which Khanna has just sent. After watching it, they were like hell shocked. There mouth opened in O shape.

"O, did you saw that!!! How come Shivaay Bhaiya was not able to say anything before this girl?Our Shivaay Bhaiya, whom no one has silenced till date. And she also broke the windshield.", Rudy said in a shocked tone.

"Rudy you are right. We have to talk to Shivaay about this.", an equally shocked Om said.

They both were now hell happy as they got a chance to tease their brother which they rarely got. They shared a high-five.

*****

Annika is seen parking her car. She gets down and rushes inside the cafe. And there she was Aakriti, her lady love and childhood buddy.

 And there she was Aakriti, her lady love and childhood buddy

She is Aakriti Tandon. She loves Annika dearly and so does Annika.

"Annika!", an excited Aakriti exclaimed.

They hugged each other tightly.

"How are you? and how is your Tammy?", Annika said in between the hug.

"I was very good and now with your arrival I have become even better and Tammy is fine too. Hey is really eager to meet you after so long.", she said.

"Even I am eager to meet him after so long.", Annika said.

Both of them get seated and order their respective dishes.

"Well,how did you get so late?", Aakriti asked her.

"Oh don't even ask. I went to temple. There was such a long line over there.", Annika said. She narrates the whole incident.

"What was to happen then? I came by throwing his own money on him.", Annika said proudly.

Aakriti chuckled at her antics. "You have just arrived and even have started your Annika-giri .Leave it. These big people like this. Showoff ones", Aakriti said without thinking.

Annika threw a rude glare to her.

Realising what she just said, "I mean not all richie-rich are like this. Just look at Manish uncle. He this is so sweet.", Aakriti said try to cover up the mess she created.

"Exactly! Have you ever seen Papa entering the middle of the line by showing such attitude. No, never, cause my papa cares about other's feelings. But the stupid person was so arrogant.", Annika said angrily.

"Calm down girl! Now after so long we haven't got to talk about that man, right?", Aakriti tries to calm her.

Now they started talking about their regular stuff which best friends usually talk about.

*****

"Shakti!! Shivaay!!! Come on, we have to go to Manish's place.", Tej yelled to call Shivaay and Shakti.

"Ji bhai sahab, lets go", Shakti came and said.

Shivaay also comes there.

"You know what Shakti and Shivaay I am so happy today Manish and our childhood friendship is finally going to come to business too.", Tej said excitedly.

"You are right. Our friendship is from our childhood, but today after so many years, we have got a chance to deal even though Manish ji is in Mumbai for past ten years.", Shakti said in the same tone.

"Yes bade papa. Manish Uncle is very genuine. He is very humble so it will be very good to deal with him", Shivaay gave his thought. So they left towards The Goenka Villa.

Annika was at her home only. She was tired after having long conversation with Aakriti.

*****

The Oberoi's arrive at the Goenka Villa. Tej and Shakti had visited there before but Shivaay was coming here for the first time. They experienced warm welcome by Manish, Abhay and Sandhya. Abeer was not at home.

"Manish, your daughter has come to India and you have not even introduced her to us.", Tej said.

"Do you have any daughter too Manish uncle?", Shivaay asked confusingly.

"Yes Shivaay. She lives in New York, I will introduce you all to her now.", Manish answered. "Martha, call Annika downstairs", Manish asked the house maid.

"Annika! Such a sweet name", Shivaay thought to himself. Soon his phone rang and he excused himself for a while and went towards the pool area to talk.

Annika came down.

"Tej Shakti ,She is my daughter Annika. And Annika you toh know them remember I told you about them.", Manish introduced her.

"Haan Papa I remember. Namaste uncle", Annika said while joining her hands.

They asked Annika to sit beside them and were talking about her profession and life in New York. Suddenly Shivaay marked his entry

"You!", he yelled at the top of his voice.

"You!", Annika stood up and yelled after him.

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!