Chapter 17

"I want you, today, tomorrow, next week and for the rest of my life"

Here is morning, Shivaay is continuously calling Annika but she is no mood to answer him. So, he goes to her house and directly goes to her room. He knocks but no one answers. So he barges straight into the room only to find it empty.

He brushed his forehead anxiously looking for her, "Where the hell is this girl! But Martha told that she is in her room"

As he was about to yell her name, he heard sounds coming out the wardrobe room.

He walks near the wardrobe and sees Annika. She fails to notice him. She was rumagging through her cupboard when she found a piece of paper.

She hits her head on her palms, "Annika, you should keep this ticket to New York carefully otherwise you'll get into a problem again!", she adviced herself.

As she said thise words, he felt a bolt striking his body making him shiver. He felt the pain again. The pain of losing her, "Did I actually said so much that she is returning back. Ni Annika, you just can'g leave without any explanation!", he thought to himself.

"Annika!", he yelled.

Sensing the voice, she removes her airpods from her ears and turns around to find him in an angry bird mode, again, "What the hell are you doing here? Its not right to come to anyone's room without knocking!", she scowled.

He comes near her and holds her hand and flips it on her back holding her very close to himself. He was looking straight into her eyes, his heart nad soul demanding a lot of explanations, "You are not just anyone for me Annika. Are you going back to New York?", he asked.

Not wanting to fall weak, she stole glances from him, "How does it even matter to you?"

He sighed, "I asked, are you leaving?"

"Shivaay---", she stopped as he cuts her words in between.

"Just answer me dammit, are you going?", he yelled again.

He yelled at her, again. Her yesterday's insecurities haven't vanished yet and today, he is building new ones of her. She felt that pain again. She can't bear him scowling like that, even if he loves her, "Ya! I am leaving and that too tomorrow itself!"

"You can't leave just like that, Annika", he tried to calm himself but ended up yelling again.

"Of course I can! Who are you even to stop me?", she didn't lowered her tone.

"What the hell did I say that you are leaving and going back?", he asked and twisted her hand more in rage.

She was feeling numbness on her arms, "Shivaay stop it! You're hurting me!", she tried to free her hand from his grip.

He jerks her hand away and she winces pain, "What about the connection between us?"

"No Shivaay! We never had anything in between us, infact, we were never 'we', it was always Shivaay and Annika but not 'we' for sure!", she told him enhancing on 'we'"

He was angry like hell. His eyes were bloodshot. He pinned her to the door of the cupboard.

"What the hell are you doing!", she wriggled.

"What the hell you want?", he asked in the same tone as hers.

"End to what ever so called thing we have between us", she spat out.

"Explain"

"Means lets be back to old self. That Shivaay and Annika who didn't liked even a sight of each other. The same people who used to hate each other!", she told him.