Chapter 41: Sliding Rings

You+Me=Perfect World, Perfect Life, Perfect Paradise. Its not a dream now!

It was a wonderful and bright sunny day. The day was quite normal for the rest of the world but for the Goenka's and the Oberoi's, it was none less than a crucial festival. It was the day of Shivaay and Annika's engagement!

As expected, the bride and bridegroom were getting ready while being quite fussy about their look making sure to match their partner's look. For Annika, Shivaay looks better than her. So she was trying to match his level. But for Shivaay, Annika looks much more better then him. So, he was trying to match her level.

The ceremony is organised in the Oberoi Mansion. The white mansion's garden was decorated with beautiful peach colored theme. white and peach flowers graced the surroundings.

The guests had started to arrive and Shivaay's gaze was constantly struck on the door.

People might think that he isn't even blinking his eyes and he was getting constant weird looks and laughter from his brothers and sister, a bolt struck his body

People might think that he isn't even blinking his eyes and he was getting constant weird looks and laughter from his brothers and sister, a bolt struck his body. He felt her presence around himself as he felt her fragrance filling the atmosphere. There Annika entered accompanied by Aakriti, Tanmay, Kritika and not to forget, her family too.

As always, she was looking breathtaking. She had worn a wine colored off shoulder gown, landing above her chest. She had her hair open with long beachy waves. Accompanied by it, she was wearing a silver bracelet and silver long earrings. She looked heavenly, just like what Manish calls her, princess.

As he was slowly getting lost in her beauty, he was bought to the real world by the scream of his silly brother Rudra

"Bhabhi!", Rudy ran towards Annika and gave her a hug, squeezing her.

Om too followed the lead and hugged Annika, making sure to not squeeze her like Rudy did.

While Shivaay rolled his eyes, he felt jealous. The kind and amount of attention that his love gives to his brothers was something quite more than what she gives to him! Still, she loves me, he thought and calmed his turbulent heart.