Chapter 42: Retrouveilles

Retrouveilles- the happiness of meeting again after so long.
_

______________________________________

The next day, the girl gang headed to New York making their respective boys jealous externally. They travelled via Manish's private jet.

As Shivaay was bidding a bye to Annika, she felt an unusual smirk and proud in his attitude. Though she ignored it initially, his actions slowly began to make space in her mind with time.

The girls landed New York and went outside after collecting their luggage and stuffs. As they were completely enthusiastic, especially Bhavya and Gauri as they were visiting there for the very very first time.

Annika was on cloud nine coming back to the place which was her own since past decade. As the walked outside, Annika saw a couple and ran to them hugging then man among them tightly.

"Arnav!", Annika yelled forgetting her surroundings.

"Moti ho gai hai, utar neeche!", Arnav exclaimed.

Annika came out of the hug and started him and slapped his arm, "Shut Up!"

"Annika!", the woman beside them spoke.

"Khushi!", Annika hugged her too.

Arnav and Khushi, a happily married couple were the only people Annika could call her family in New York. Arnav and Annika were in the same university making them friends since past ten years. Khushi, an orphan whom Arnav felt for while he visited India. They are married since past four years and Annika is their best friend.

"I missed you so much!", Khushi told her.

"I missed you guys too!", Annika told them.

"Doesn't seem like cause since you have found your very own Mr. The One, you have stopped calling her frequently!", Arnav complained.

"Kuch bhi?", Annika crossed her arms across her chest. Then she introduced Gauri and Bhavya to them. After that, they headed to her apartment.

The flat had three bedrooms, it was cozy one made with proper care and attention. It was beautiful and serene all around.

While the other two girls were busy exploring the apartment, Gauri noticed Annika sitting silently. The eyes Bhavya to look at her and they went to her.

They sat beside her on the couch.

"Bhaujai, vaise what do you think. Will our boys be able to stay silent while we're here?", Gauri asked anxiously.

Annika looked at them and chuckled, "Not at all Gauri, Infact, I know Shivaay. They must be preparing to coming here"

"How come you're so sure?", Bhavya asked.

"I don't know. Just I could read Shivaay's face while we were leaving!", Annika spoke being confused and annoyed.

"Bhaujai, don't worry. Infact you know what, we'll enjoy much more if they are with us!", Gauri gave her view.

"Infact, I know you yourself want Shivaay Bhaiya to come here", Bhavya teased her being sure. After all, she had seen Annika continuosly admiring Shivaay and her's photographs while they were in the flight.

Moreover, despite knowing the fact that the time for going from Mumbai to New York is more than twenty four hours, Annika was so impatient about the landing of the flight. She so badly wanted to have a word with him. Externally, she somehow regretted her idea of preventing him to accompany her.

Her cheeks turned slightly pinkish hearing Bhavya. She did missed him!, "Umm..Nothing like that okay! Get ready, Arnav and Khushi are waiting for us. We need to head for dinner!", she spike quickly and rushed inside to prevent herself from futher teasing session.