Chapter 56: Camping(ii)

Annika was curled up on Shivaay as they watched the fire slowly die down. He would whisper things in her ear which would either make her laugh or make her skin heat up. He alternated though, making the last few hours before bed very enjoyable ones, "Ready for bed?", he asked quietly, kissing her shoulder.

She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, "Only if you carry me", she said, clearly too comfortable to get herself up. She could have stayed in his lap, wrapped in his arms, forever.

He grinned as he slowly stood up with her and looped his arms around her waist and legs, lifting her up. He strolled on over to the tent with her, unzipped it, and stumbled in with her. She laughed just as he caught her from hitting the ground. "Guess I'm not as graceful as I though I was", he grinned, turning to zip the tent back up. She had scooted back and into her sleeping bag. "Where's d you go?", he asked, looking around the completely dark tent.

She giggled. It was such a wonderful sound- something he looked forward to hearing every day. "In my sleeping bag", she told him.

He crawled to her, hovering above her as he asserted what exactly he was going to do. "I think we need to get these clothes off", he said, his tone serious but she was still laughing from earlier. He quickly rid himself of his sweatshirt and t-shirt.

"Okay", she said, unzipping her jeans and tugging them down. She pulled them out of her sleeping bag and tossed them aside before grabbing her top and taking them off too. He tugged his jeans down expectantly. "Get in here", she told him, zipping the sleeping bag down a little more so he could crawl in with her.

"There's not going to be  a lot of room in there with both of us", he mentioned, liking the idea already.

"Are you complaining?", she asked, placing herself as far into the bag as she could.

"Hell no", he said, slipping his feet in and slowly moving his way into the sleeping bag, touching her body with his whenever he got the chance. When she zipped it up, there was literally about three inches of space between them. "I like a good challenge", he grinned, kissing against her throat as his hands massaged the backs of her knees.

She let her lips fall open slightly, admiring his touch. "Shivaay?", she whispered. He tore his lips away from her painfully slow as he raised his head to look at her, "Go slow", she said so softly that he had to listen carefully, "I want this to last for a while".

She felt his smile against her lips and moved her fingers along his back, "Okay", he said, breaking their kiss briefly to answer her.

He left a whole lot of soft, searing kisses on her body that burned her skin and made her want more. She had lost all ability to think as his lips and hands roam all over her body, gently nipping at her skin and then soothing it with his touch. They had both started to sweat, probably due to the fact that they were enclosed in a sleeping bag. Neither seemed to mind, either.

She entangled her legs with his as their breathing got heavier. She wanted to cry out every now and then, but he always kissed her, silencing her, "You don't want other people in the campground to know what we are doing, do you?", he would whisper against her lips, a devilish grin playing on his own lips.

Horror would spread across her face, but a kiss or a touch would make her forget about whatever he said, "That feels good", she whispered, a smiled forming on when he continued doing what he was doing.

Hours later, it must have been, he had unzipped the sleeping bag and just left it cover them so that their sweaty bodies could breath a little, "I love you", he said, running his hands along the back of her spine as she rested on top of him. She had no energy to move, her body heavy against his, "More than you'll ever know", he added.