Chapter 7

Later another day, Annika is at a café with one of her friend.

"Oh god Armaan! Enough of your jokes! Stop it!", Annika said while laughing. She tried to stop but couldn't.

"Chill baby! The special part is yet to come", Armaan replied.

At the same time, Shivaay is in his car, heading to his office which he gets a call. He scrunched his nose looking at the caller id  So halted the car and picked up the call.

"Hey Shivaay Baby! How are you?", the caller said in the most irritating tone.

"Hey Tia I am good and you?", Shivaay said in a low tone.

"Shivaay Baby I am coming back to India after twenty days. And guess what I have decided that we will get married after I come back", Tia said sounding as excited as possible.

Her words made Shivaay dumbstruck. He didn't replied.

"Shivaay Baby You are there?", she asked after not hearing any reply.

"Ya I am there", he gulped.

"Its okay Shivaay Baby. Take your time and tell me.", saying so, she hung up the call.

Shivaay sat numb. He went out of his car and started walking towards the other end of the road. Shivaay it was your decision to marry her, his mind told. Then why is his heart saying that he should not do this?

He was feeling like listening to his heart. Its saying to stop the thoughts of marrying Tia.

Sink in his deep thoughts, he reached in front of the same cafe where Annika was with Armaan. She noticed Shivaay.

"Why is this bagad billa going around like this? And where is his car?", Annika thought bit chose to ignore amd focus upon Armaan.

Suddenly, she saw a truck which was coming towards him and she noticed that the driver was busy over the phone.

"Shivaay!!", she yelled to gain his attention.

But he was engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't realised the motion of the truc nor the shrieks of Annika.

"Shivaay!", she yelled again.

Seeing no responce, she ran towards himand pushed him towards the ither side of the road.

She  felled on top of him. Once again both were engrossed into each other.

Annika broke the eye lock and stood up. Shivaay also stood up.

"Are you crazy? By the way, you pretend to be so much educated, but you do not even know that you should not walk in the middle of the road. I called you so many times, And what if something happened?", she bursted on him.

"So what does it matter to you. You should be so happy that something happens to your enemy---", he said surprised by her anger. The same girl who used to mad at him is now caring so much about his life.

Annika cut him in between and raised her brows, "Enemy? When did I say that we are enemies? We have fought as many times as we have met, but that does not mean that I want something to happen to you.", she said while folding her arms.

"Relax Annika. I am fine.", he said.

"It looks fine to you?", she said pointing towards his head which had a cut mark.

"It's okay. Are you fine?", he asked concernly.

"Yaaa. You are going somewhere?Come I'll drop you", she suggested.

"No Its okay...my car.", he refused while looking backwards from where he came and realising he came a long way walking.

"I can't see your car even far away"