Chapter 9

Om and Ru heard what pandit ji said.

"Shall we go?", Annika asked after finishing her prayers.

"Yaa.", Shivaay replied. Both of them turn towards the exit but looked back after not finding them beside them.

"You guys go, me and Rudy are coming", Om replied at their expressions.

"Fine we are waiting near the car", Shivaay said and him and Annika move towards the car while Om and Ru go the priest.

"Pandit ji, what were you saying about both of them.", Ru asked him.

"I never fail to recognise couples.", he replied still in confused state.

"But they don't make a couple", Om told.

"Yes, they may not be a couple till date, but they will definitely be in the future.", saying so, he went away chanting god's name.

Om and Ru smirked and shared a hi-fi.

"By the way, I want to talk to Annika didi more.", Ru said while they were heading towards the car.

"I also wish the same. But how?"

"It's simple. We both drop Annika didi at home. We will talk to her too.", Ru said giving his logic-wala-sign.

"For the first time some good idea has come in the mind of a duffer like you."

They both went reach the car.

Both see Shivaay and Annika starring continuously at a single spot.

As Shivaay and Annika headed towards the car, his gaze went towards the parking area. Then he remembered that day.

A day which seemed dreadful few days before but today, unknowingly, it seemed beautiful to him. He was getting nostalgic. The whole scene was playing in his mind as if he was spectating live through my eyes.

The way they met, they fought, they annoyed each other and laughed at each other.

Annika too got nostalgic. That day was wonderful, at least for her, How she broke the great, no, not so great for her anyways, for the world, the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi's car's windshield.

She still remembers his face, gaped face. It was such an hilarious scene. Then our meet at her house, their fight at the terrace, not to forget, their eye lock, her realising that he owns the most beautiful eyes she have ever seen...and on and on and on...lots of moments.

"Guys!", OmRu said waving their hands in front of their face. They didn't respond. Still busy in their lala land.

"Wake up!", they said, shaking both of them.Shivika came back to the real world.

"Looks like you both were being nostalgic.", Ru smirked.

"Nothing like that.", they told in unison. making them to look at each other. they saw each other's face and quickly moved them to the other direction.

"By the way Annika, where are you going now?", Om asked breaking the awkwardness.

"Home..."

"Come, me and O will drop you. On the way, we can talk too.", Ru suggested.

"Why you two? I am there, I will drop her.", Shivaay said quickly. Annika got confused at his behavior.

"Are there any issues if we'll drop her?", Om folded his arms in his chest.