Chapter 44: Cruise Love

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Krisha, Happy Birthday to me. Yeah, its my birthday and here is a chotu sa gift for all of my lovelies, my Krishearts.

Also, I have not yet watched NKYBF2 😢. Freakin Boards!

"In life, it's not where you go, it's who you travelled with"

The very next day, as decided, the four couples were supposed to spend their day on the cruise. They lead to the shore to set start to the cruise day.

Shivaay and Annika had managed to conceal their date last night. Though she had woken up with a sharp hangover, he had a glass of lemonade already beside her. She had a sparkling smile and happiness in her heart remembering the events of last night. It was majestic enough.

As they enter the cruise, they receive their keys to the four room they had booked. All four men had exciting smiles on their faces while the women were having glances around. Shivaay dragged Annika with him and so did Om did to Gauri, Rudra to Bhavya and Arnav to Khushi.

Annika was perplexed at what her man his trying to do. They stood in front of a door, "Why are we here?"

He sighed. This woman is so dumb, "Its our room, Annika"

She beemed in exuberence but again ran his words through her mind, "Our? Me and Khushi's? Right?"

How can se be so unromantic, he thought. No, he can never miss this golden chance to be alone with her for a day and too on a romantic cruise of New York, "Annika yaar, its a romantic cruise and you want to spend time with Khushi? Seriously?"

She chuckled and kissed his disappointed face on the right cheek, "Sorry. I just thought that we'll not be staying together"

He smiled, "No, we are. In fact, we have decided that no one of us would be disturbing the other couple till tomorrow morning when we'll exit the cruise", he told proudly. He had already discussed the plan with the other men who were equally excited to spend time with their other halfs. He had planned the whole day for himself and Annika.

"Chale?", she asked pointing at the wooden brown door. They were in the lavish section of the cruise which stood apart from the other common sections.

He nodded and touched the passkey on the machine as the door unlocked. They head inside the room. It was huge lavish and luxurious suite cabin. She was totally awestruck by the same. She has visited cruises with her friends but for the first time, she was travelling in couple special cruise. She moved forward and found the suite cabin was divided in two floors. 

The first floor on which they were standing had brown couches and two brown armchairs. The walls where gold colored. The couches had a huge black piano beside them. It had a book shelf beside the piano. In front of the shelf, there was the first room which was for the private spa session. Beyond the couch area, there was dining table and beside it, it had a built in kitchen which could be used. After the table, there were sliding doors which lead to the balcony of the first floor. 

Climbing the stairs, there was an open bedroom with a king sized bed in between. That was the master bedroom with the walls of windows looking out at sea, connect through a incredible wraparound balcony in the stern of the ship. It was the top most floor. The balcony had a private pool too.

Shivaay was busy admiring, not the suite cabin but his girl who was so lost in the beauty of the room.

"Shivaay Shivaay Shivaay Shivaay Shivaay! This is so damn alluring", Annika exclaimed, "You know, I always wanted to visit a romantic couple cruise with my life partner"