Chapter 20

"We are here to love each other, help each other and lift each other up"

In the morning, both Shivaay and Annika were sleeping cuddling each other. Sun rays enters the room through the slit and fall on his face and he opened his eyes. He yawned and took a look at the saw the most beautiful face in front of him. Annika was sleeping peacefully with her head on his chest. He smiled and kisses her forehead and she smiled in sleep. He remembers that now, his life his changed. He holds the responsibility of someone he loves a lot. Soon, a new addition will be made to his family, infact, she already is a part if his family.

He looked for the time and felt as hos death is nearing him. It was nine thirty in the morning! He had promised her that he'll leave before anyone wakes up. Dammit! He thought to leave before another storm, his Annika wakes up.

To his bad luck, she moved and opened her eyes slightly. She saw a blurry vision of him. She rubbed her eyes to make sure of his presence. Being totally sure, she woke up with a jerk, "What the hell! What are you doing here? Why haven't you left?"

He smiled looking at her messy riffled hair. She looked cute though, "I don't know what made me not to wake up. Seems like someone so special was sleeping hugging ne tight".

She smiled, "Shut up!", a tinge red color appeared on her face.

He took his phone from the bedpost, "Tell me, what I shoul do now?"

"What tell me, just het lost!", she feared getting caught by her father. Shivaay, her supposed enemy in front if her father, in her room and that to throughout the night! Its so damn flushing.

"Haw! Don't you feel ashamed in telling me to get lost?", he raised his brows.

She slapped his hand, "Thank your stars that I have just asked you yo get lost. If papa would have been here, then I don't know what he would have done to you", she laughed.

"Now tell me how should I leave?", he asked again.

"How should I tell? Papa and the whole staff must be awake by now! Kya Bagad Bille, you promised to leave earlier", she huffed.

He pulls her toward himself.

She hits his arm, "We don't have time for this. Leave"

"I'll leave vut you need to thunk of an idea for it", he kissed her cheek.

"Idea!", she exclaimed.

"Oh! I didn't knew that my kisses are so effective. Lemme try once again", he shifts to kiss her but stops seeing her glare.

"Niketan", she said and picked her phone to talk to their only support right now.

"Good Morning ma'am", they hear the strict toned voice.

"Morning, Niketan. Is papa near you?", she asked.

"No", he replied which made Annika and Shivaay sigh in relief.

"Listen, take Shivaay's car from the parking lot to the road and bring a ladder near my room's balcony", she commanded.

Niketan sounded rather confused. Why is he being asked to do so? "May I ask why?"

She looked at Shivaay who calm enought after giving her all the tension, "I need to send Shivaay back. And make sure Papa catches no glance of it"

"It will be done", he assured and disconnects the call.

Now Shivaay threw deadly glares ay her, "Are you mad? I am not going via the ladder!", he announced.

She folded her arms across her chest, "No Shivaay, not me,actually, you're mad. You should jave left on time!"