Chapter 5

Om and Rudra showed Annika and Shivaay's video to Dadi.

"Who is this girl?",dadi said in a surprised tone.

"Who so ever she is, she is of Shivaay's level", said Om.

"Khanna must be coming. I have told him to find about this girl. Today we will tease Shivaay Bhaiya a lot", said Rudy with a smirk.

Khanna enters the scene, "Rudra sir, the girl about whom you had asked to find out, I came to know about her.", he said.

"So will you wait for me to marry and have kids. Tell me who is that.", Rudy exclaimed.

"That girl..that girl is Annika Goenka.Tej sir's friend Manish Goenka's daughter", Khanna said.

"Oh!", Om said as his mouth opened in oval shape himself .

"My!",said Rudy choking the pop corns he was eating.

"Mata!", said dadi face-palming herself.

"Are you sure Khanna? She is Manish uncle's daughter?",Om confirmed.

"Yes sir... I am cent percent sure".

"Dadi , O, now the real drama will start", Rudy smirked.

"Haye main mar java. She is so beautifull", Dadi exclaimed. So she finally saw the girl about whom Tej and Shakti were talking for Shivaay. She liked her very much. She gives good competition to Shivaay. Both of them are perfect for each other, she thought. She is the first outsider who has silenced Shivaay.

Dadi really wished to meet her.

Shivaay, Om and Rudra didn't knew that everyone in this family, even in Manish's family wants Shivaay to marry Annika.

Shivaay enters the house along with Tej and Shakti. He went where Om, Rudra and Dadi were sitting.

"Bhaiya, I saw that the windshield of your car is broken? What happened to it", Rudy said as if he doesn't know anything.

"Umm...Kids...When the kids were playing, they hit the windshield by ball.", he lied.

"But seeing it, it seemed that someone had broken it with a rod.", Om said.

"Ok just stop it! Its already broken, then why are we even paying heed to talk about it"

"O,Today I got a latest video. You all should see it", said Rudy. He showed them the video.

Shivaay was silent and embarrassed and covered his face with his palms.

"Is she Manish's daughter?",dadi asked Shivaay. He just hummed.

"One second ,you just visited Manish uncle's house. so what happened there. Was she there?", Om asked.

Shivaay narrated the whole incident. He emphasised on the fact that how rude and mean and stubborn was Annika. How ill mannerly she behaved.

"But you chemistry with Annika didi is superb",Rudy said. The shipper bagan shipping his ship.

"Didi?", Shivaay asked confusingly. His brother was an expect at form new relationships, especially in case if girls. Thankfully, he left Annika.

"Hey she is Manish uncle's daughter and she is elder to me",Rudy explained.

"FYI, There is nothing like this between me and her. My whole life is under my control my heart too", Shivaay said in his famous attitude.

"Puttar, when someone is going to settle in your heart, then your heart becomes out of control", dadi said laughing.

"There is nothing like this, dadi. By the way guys, I am going to freshen up... and then we'll make hot chocolate", Shivaay said and left for his room.