Chapter 30: O Jaana

"Be the girl his ex-girlfriend will hate, his mom will love and that he will never forget."

Its been four days since Shivaay and Annika's Roka. Both were whole-heartedly enjoying their courtship period. From meeting each other on coffee dates to talking to each other till late nights became part of their schedule. The most enjoying part was him coming to her room during the night via the ladder. But she makes sure to shoo him away before the sun marks his entry. Both enjoyed each other's company and were gradually having feeling that their decision about each other is not wrong. Indeed, she/he is THE ONE.

Oberoi Mansion

ShivOmRu were cooking together singing their most favourite and most lovely song. They were cooking, dancing, singing, enjoying, laughing all at the same time. Unknown to all three of them, a pair of eyes were gazing them and adoring their bond. Rudy's eyes catch that person.

"Annika Bhabhi aap...", Rudy said and Shivaay and Om turned into her direction while Annika came into senses, "Why are you standing there? Come inside..", he continued.

"Sorry, I'd disturb you.", she smiles sheepishly.

"Ofcourse not, you cannot disturb us.", Om dragged her inside the kitchen.

"Ahem ahem...", Shivaay cleared his throat while pouring something in the pan. He eyes something to Om.

Annika and Rudra see them puzzled. "What happened bhaiya?"

"Ahem Ahem...", he again did the same and eyes him too.

Rudra looks towards Annika for an answer but she shrugged her shoulders. "Bhaiya, have this water.", he offered a glass of water to Shivaay.

Om slapped his forehead with his fingers. "Oh Duffer Singh Oberoi, come with me.". He holds his arm to take him.

Annika gaped realising the tricks Shivaay was playing to shoo them away.

"O wait, I wanna talk to Bhabhi. and I am not understanding that Bhaiya is going ahem ahem and you are dragging me outside.", Ru protested.

"Firstly, she is here only, you can talk to her later. Secondly, I am dragging you outside cause, umm.. come I'll explain it to you.

Rudra understood when Om pointed at Shivaay and Annika. "Oh Ishqbaazi haan?", both left smiling sheepishly leaving and embarrassed Shivaay with Annika.

Annika shakes her head, "Kitne badtammez ho na tum....what was the need to shoo them away like that?"

He smirked as his started taking slow steps towards her. She walked back hysterically. He was at the verge of holding her arm when she quickly moved away.

"Don't you dare pull into your arms...". He gasped at her sudden warning and she chuckled and moved towards the stove. "What have you made?"

She rubbed her eyes in bewilderment seeing the plate in front of her. "Pakode?"

"For you..", he took a pakoda and broke it. He blowed it and took it to her mouth.

She opened her mouth and tastes it, "Yum!", she moaned feeling the taste of it. "You knew about my me coming here?"

"Ya, I heard mom's conversation with you.", he spoke as her took another bite to her mouth.

"Its yum Shivaay, BTW, it should be a part of breaking new?", she told.

"What?", he asked perplexed.

"Famous industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Empire, Shivaay Singh Oberoi found frying pakodas early in the morning.", she said while he sniggred.