Chapter 6

Shivaay is leaving the house when he is spotted by Rudy.

"Bhaiya, where did you go this early in the morning?", Rudy asked yawning.

"Rudy it will be this early morning for you. Not for me. It's 11' o clock.", he replied showing his watch.

"Well where are you going?", he asked.

"Manish Uncle",he said but he was cut by Rudy.

"Oh you are going to see Annika didi on the pretext of Manish uncle. Bhaiya, after today you have to go to the house of a client who has a daughter or sister of my age, then tell me, I will go for the deal....", he said excitedly.

"Shut Up Rudra!", Saying so he left.

*****

Manish and Shivaay are discussing over the deal since half an hour but his eyes are searching for one but she was no where to be seen.

"Where is this girl. Whether she is at home or not. Should I ask from Uncle? No it will not be right", he thought. He was craving to have a glimpse of her. As if he is a love sich teenager. But no, maybe, he wants to indulge in a new fight for the day.

Then he saw Annika coming down with Abeer. Shivaay smiled beneath.

Annika scrunched her nose looking at Shivaay sitting in front of her, "What is this bagad billa doing here in the morning. Today's day will be worst again cause I have seen his face in the morning itself", she murmured.

"Shivaay bhaiya!", Abeer exclaimed and ran to Shivaay to hug him.

"How are you, Abeer?", he asked hugging him back.

"Fine bhaiya. How are you?"

"So far I was fine, don't know further", he said looking towards Annika who rolled ber eyes.

"Good Morning Everyone!", Annika wished and hugged Manish.

"She even left the Rudy behind. Her morning is at 12 o'clock", he was amused at her laziness.

"Good afternoon princess! Wow come you are so late", Manish said while showing his watch to Annika.

"Papa, this Abeer. He was watching a movie till 5 o'clock with me. So we slept late.", she explained.

"Dii,You have come here on vacation. You will leave after a few days. So chill and relax.And the matter of the movie, where was your attention on the movie. You were lost in someone's thoughts", Abeer said looking towards Shivaay.

"Will she go back?", Shivaay thought.

"In whose thoughts?",Manish asked Abeer.

"Oh her boyfriend", Abeer said mischievously.

"Does she have a boyfriend too?", Shivaay thought. Who has a potential to handle a mad woman like her.

"Just shut up Abeer. Papa is nothing like that and yes. If you are done then can we have breakfast?", she said first looking and Manish and then at Abeer.

"Brunch. Brunch happens at this time.", Abeer said hiding his laugh.

"Whatever it is. Shall we go?",She asked.

Both went towards kitchen.

Shivaay was smiling at her antics but was confused about her boyfriend. He got a bit confused when Abeer said that she has a boyfriend. Who has an ability to resist this sort of girl, he wondered.

Anyways, how does it even matter to him. She isn't his friend, his relative or his sister.Fhat The Wuck Shivaay, she can't be your sister. Just focus upon your work. He slapped himself internally.