Chapter 22: Jealous Us

"Jealousy is sometimes the reason why a relationship gets complicated. But don't you know that being jealous is very important? Because being jealous is a short way of saying I LOVE YOU and I don't want anybody to steal you way from me"- Anonymous

Shivika were on their way to Goenka Villa. Shivaay kept his hand on Annika's hand which was on her thighs. Both smiled at each other. Annika turned on the radio. There was it...
Bheege hoth tere......
Pyaasa dil mera.....
Both remembered their first drive together where the same song was played.But both the situations are very different. There WAS Shivika who could not bear to see each others face and now there IS Shivika who could not bear to not to see each other.
Both looked at each other and busted into laughter.

Annika-Kitna awkward tha na vo time.

Shivaay-Hmm....Par ek similarity hai.

Annika-Kya?

Shivaay-Tab bhi hum dono aise hi hase se.

Annika-Haan aise gala phad ke.

Shivaay(confused)-Gala what?

Annika-Aree gala phaad ke matlab bohot zor se.

Shivaay-Tum apni language sudhar lo. Log kya kahenge ki SSO ki girlfriend kaisi language use karti hai...

Annika-Haan toh main tumhe konsa force kar rhi hoon ki Shivaay mujhe apni girlfriend bana lo....tumhe nhi banana toh tum ja sakto ho. Aur tumhe problem hai toh vo tumhari problem hai....
And she shrugged her shoulder.

Shivaay stopped the car.
He moved his hand from her thighs to her arms and then to her face. Annika was astonished at his sudden touches. His single touch ran shivers down her spine. He leaned forward to her face.

 He leaned forward to her face

Annika-Shivaayyy...

Shivaay-Hmm

Annika-Ghar aa gaya....

Shivaay- What?

Annika-Ghar. Aa. Gaya.

Shivaay looked here and there and realised that they have reached. She gets out of the car. He too gets out. Both come on front of the car.

Shivaay-So...

Annika-So...

Shivika(Unison)-Annika stop copying me!!!!!!

They laughed.

Annika-Thank you Shivaay. No one has ever made me feel so special till date.

Shivaay cups her face.

Shivaay-You indeed are special...at least for me alot...

Annika hugs him tightly.

Annika-Byee...