Chapter 37: Handle The Mess

"Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get and how hard you can be to handle. But still wants you."

The next day, Annika barged out of the Goenka Villa in a hurry. She ignored the calls of Yug who was shouting her name from behind.

Abeer witnesses the entire scene and he very well knew that what was Annika upto. He marches towards Yug, "She is not your puppet to answer your questions Yug!", he scowled.

"She is my girlfriend and I have all the rights to question her!", he spat back.

"Huun, in your dreams", Abeer thought. "She is my sister and this is our house. You are no one to shout here. Dinesh!", Abeer yelled.

Dinesh came there running, "Ji Abeer baba?"

"Take this unwanted guest back to his..no, to the guest room and make sure he doesn't comes out!", he ordered.

"Abeer this in not fair!", Yug shouted.

"My house, my wish. Get lost!", he eyed Dinesh and he took Yug back to the room.

Here, Annika was driving hastily to her destination. Her eyes were red and puffed. She ignored the constant ringing of her phone. She was unaware of the caller. She reached the destination and halts the car in front of the huge glass building. She parked the car and comes out.  "Oberoi Industries"

She quickly rushed inside the building. She sees the reception area and heads towards it and looked at the receptionist, "Where is Shivaay's cabin?"

The receptionist looked at her face and red eyes, "Who Shivaay?"

"Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi", she clarified.

The receptionist looked confused, who is this person who calls their boss with his name?,"Do you have an appointment?"

"I don't need one!", Annika told in a hurry.

"Everyone needs an appointment to meet him. So you can't.", the receptionist told and moved her eyes back to the laptop screen.

"I am his--------", Annika tried to say.

"Annika ma'am?", she heard a voice and turned to it's direction.

"Mishra Ji", Annika recognises him and he comes to her.

"You, here?", he asked.

"Ya, I wanna meet Shivaay.", she told.

Mishra turned to the receptionist as she was observing them, "She is Annika ma'am. Shivaay sir's would be fianceé. Never stop her from coming in", he alarmed her.

The girl's eyes opened widely but she looks at Annika, "Sorry Ma'am"

Annika smiled at her before turning back to Mishra, "Mishra Ji, Shivaay?"

"He is in a meeting", he told.

"Which floor?", she asked.

"Twenty-first floor, the topmost", he replied.

In fraction of next few seconds, Annika disappeared from his eyesight and she rushed in the elevator.

Mishra ran behind her, "Ma'am, you can wait in his cabin till the meeting gets over"

Annika presses the button imprinting twenty one and the elevator starts moving, "I don't care Mishra Ji, it's urgent!"

Mishra got panicked, "Ma'am, sir will scold me!"

Annika impatiently tapped her feet on the floor, "Don't worry, I'll handle him". Rhe doors opened and both of them came out. Annika looked here and there to look for the conference room.