Chapter 25. Pure Bliss

To say things were going well would be an understatement. It has been about three months since William and I made it official and we couldn't be happier. Well, not hiding it would be the cherry on top of our love filled cake. Nevertheless, things have been going so smoothly that I would often have to remind William that our relationship was secret. He was worse than I was keeping his hands to himself in school or local public places.

Maria and Christina have been our biggest fans and a huge help. Christina started purposely meeting William outside our house when he came to visit or spend the night with me to keep up the appearance he was visiting for her. Maria covered for us regularly when the two of us would disappear or decline a party invite, opting to spend the night just the two of us. She also went on and on about my new fake boyfriend, Anthony, when asked. It took a few weeks for people to lay off me and accept my sudden new online boyfriend but shockingly, it worked. Keeping things from Mike was hard but it's necessary.

Our relationship aside, everything else seemed to be falling into place as well. We had won our championship game and William was offered three different football scholarships. I was offered three as well but I knew what school I wanted to go to. It had a great pre-med program. As much as I wanted to go to school with William, we both had plans for college and we felt our relationship would be strong enough to survive any distance. Oh, and Rob was offered one scholarship. We were happy for him.

"Don't make plans for Saturday night. I'm taking you out!" William mentioned as we finished our homework. It was a Wednesday night and he was staying the night.

"Hmm. Saturday? I don't know. Anthony and I booked a hotel room Saturday night. Not sure I should cancel on my fake online boyfriend."

William and I were working side by side at my desk. It was a tight fit but any excuse for us to be as close to one another as possible, we took. He put down his pen and turned in his chair. "Well that's a damn shame because I have something extra special planned. Guess you're not interested." He poked my side with the back-end of the pen and turned back to his work.

"Hey! That could have hurt." I whined. I turned in my chair fully so I was facing William's side. I leaned into him and let my mouth gently brush against his neck. "Tell me." I kissed his neck. "What." I kissed higher. "Do." I kissed right under his ear earning me a moan. "You." I nibbled the lobe of his ear. "Have." I suckled in the same spot. "Planned?" I went to kiss his jawline but stopped just as my lips tickled his skin. William moaned in frustration when he didn't receive the last kiss.

"You're such a tease." He turned his head and his lips were inches from mine. "It's a surprise but I don't want you to cancel on Anthony for little old me."

"Well what would I be missing if I didn't join you for this little surprise?" I leaned in to kiss William's sweet lips but he turned his head and I landed on his cheek. "Hey!" I protested.

William went right in and attached my neck with kisses and started tickling my sides. "Missing?" He laughed as I gasped for air from the torture of being tickled. "Me. You'd be missing me! Time with your real boyfriend." He played.

"St-St-Stop. Pa-pa... " I tried to catch my breath. "William please! I can-can't brea-"

In one quick movement he grabbed me and picked me up bridal style. With two large strides he had me pinned on my back in bed. "Saturday! You're mine. All night? Got it?" He demanded. His face was hovering over mine and I tried to wiggle my way out from under him but he had a good hold over me.

"You know, you're more ticklish than me. Payback is a bitch!" I playfully responded, ignoring his last question.

"Yes it is. I'm getting you back from all those times you got me at camp." William went to tickle me again.