Introduction

Nandini: You are joking right?? This can't be true. I'm telling you Manik if this is any kind of prank then it's a pathetic one.

Manik came closer to her and cupped her face.

Manik: It's not a joke baby. It's true.

Nandini jerked off his hand and moved back. She was scared, scared to hear more from his mouth.

Nandini: It..it can't..be true. Yeh nahi..ho sakta.

Manik: Nahi ho sakta nahi Nandini. Yeh already ho chuka hai.

Tears started floating down from her eyes.

She with baby steps went near Manik and held his face in her shivering hands.

Nandini: Mujhe pata hai tumhe koi trap kar raha hai aise karne ke liye. Mujhse share karo Manik. Hum dono milkar sab thik kar denge.

This time he moved back. His facial expression turned serious with red eyes and jaw tight.

Manik: It's over Nandini. We are over.

Nandini held the chair near her for support. She was unable to digest what was happening.

Nandini: To fir..humari 6 saal ki..married life..humare wo saare..pal jo humne..saath me bitaye hai..humara pyaar....wo sab....

Manik: Sab natak tha.

He said with an expressionless face and the ground slipped underneath Nandini's feet.

HEY GUYS🖐

I'M BACK WITH A NEW STORY OF OUR FAVORITE COUPLE MANAN❤

HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT😊