Chapter 42

First of all let's all say together....

Happy Birthday Parth ❤️

Your Parthians will always be by your side no matter what. Love you to infinity ♾️

And I also want to tell you guys that this is the last chapter of "Tales Of The Heart"

Long chapter ahead.....

Happy reading...........

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nandini was lying with her head rested on Manik's bare chest. There was a silence that was not at all awkward. In fact it was a peaceful one. After a while Manik broke the silence.

Manik: Nandini I want to say something. You can say it's just a request..

Nandini looked up at him.

Nandini: Yes Manik. Tell me....

Manik: Umm..your treatment was done by that Aryamann right.....??

He asked to which she bobbed her head.

Manik: If you don't mind can we just do your check up with other doctor....??

Nandini sighed and said.

Nandini: There is nothing to do with the check up Manik. I just want to live the last few days of my life with you all....with my family.

Manik: But there is a hope na Nandini....what if it was just a trap of him....!! What if nothing has happened to you....!!

Nandini: Don't keep your hopes too high Manik.... It will only make you more vulnerable.

She said making him understand.

Manik: No Nandini.... you are not getting it....

Manik said being reluctant.

Nandini: Okay fine....if that's what you want.

Manik smiled brightly and pecked her lips.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nandini: Aru..... I want you to finish everything in the plate. Then you can go out with Cabir chachu.

Aryan made a helpless face as his plate was full. He had had only a few morsal of food. He made a puppy face looking at Manik.

Manik: Even papa can't help here Malhotra jr. The tigress will eat me up if I take your side.

Aryan: Please na papa.....

Nandini: Aru.....see Ikshu is quietly eating but you are making all these faces.

Ikshu giggled seeing them to which she got a hard glare from Aryan which she ignored of course.