Chapter 13

First of all I'm really very very sorry guys for making you wait. But I was not getting enough time to write. Extremely sorry 😔 I hope you guys will understand 🥺👉👈

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A dark room where only some faint sound of someone can be heard. The person whose voice can be heard is sleeping on the bed blabbering something. He was sweating badly. Suddenly he woke up with a jerk shouting.......

Nandiniiiiiii

It was non other than Manik Malhotra. His eyes were red with messy hairs and he was shivering badly. It took him some time to digest the fact that he was in his room. He pulled his hairs in frustration while silent tears rolled down from his eyes. Palming his face he started controlling himself from the anxiety attack that he was getting while blabbering himself.

Manik: I'm sorry Nandini. I'm sorry. I know I'm not worth it but please ho sake to mujhe maaf kar dena. (But if possible forgive me).

Just then his alarm rang which indicated that it was time for him to start his regular routine.

Wiping off his tears and composing himself he went inside the washroom.

.......................................................

Nandini was in the kitchen preparing food but she was not in her present self. She was in her deep thought while her eyes were teary. Suddenly she felt a tug in her dress.

Wiping the tears instantly she turned back and looked down only to see her daughter standing there with a cute pout and was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Seeing her an adorable smile appeared in her face. She took her in her arms while she wrapped her arms around her mumma's neck resting her head on her shoulder.

Nandini kissed her arms and creased her back.

Nandini: Good morning baby.

Ikshu: Good morning mumma.

She said in a cute sleepy tone.

Nandini: Are wahh....Aaj to Mera baby bohot jaldi uth gai....aur wo bhi bina uthaye....!! (Wow....today my baby woke up so early....and that too without anyone waking up....!!)

Nandini said while creasing her back.

Ikshu: Mumma nini....

Nandini: Nini aa rahi hai baby ko....?? (Baby is feeling sleepy....??)

She asked to which she boobed her head.

Nandini: So why did you woke up so early Ikshu..?? Mumma would have woken you up na..!!

Ikshu: Aap nahi the mere pass mumma isiliye mai uth gai. (You were not there mumma that's why I woke up.)

Nandini: Accha....!! To mumma uth gai isiliye baby bhi uth gai....!! Okay ab aap uth hi gae ho to chalo let's get you freshen up.