Chapter 17

It was a dark room with a small bulb glowing giving a haunted look. A man can be seen puffing ciggerate. A big portrait of a girl was hanging in the wall in front of him.

He went near the portrait and slowly moved his hand all over the face with a dirty smirk in his face.

Man: Nandini.....you have made me wait for so long. But not anymore. You will be mine now. I will get you all for myself.

Saying this he started laughing loudly while the face of Nandini in the portrait glowed in the dim light of the cigarette.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nandini: Aru are you ready..!! Come come. We are getting late.

Nandini shouted from the living room while putting on shoes on Ikshu and.

Ikshu: Mumma bhai is always late. Mai humesha late ho jati hu uske liye. (I always get late for him.)

Ikshu said being angry. Nandini chuckled looking at her angry face.

Getting up she kissed her forehead and saw Aru coming down casually all ready.

Nandini: Aru from tomorrow I want you to be ready 15 minutes earlier than today.

Aryan: Chill mom. I'm never late. No one has the audacity to say something to me.

He said with bosy attitude. Nandini just stared at her with blank expression. He was just like his father. Every single activity of him resembles his father and sometimes Nandini had hard time controlling her emotions.

Composing herself she said in a stern voice.

Nandini: You are becoming very disobedient day by day. Now don't waste time anymore. Let's go.

Saying this she moved out holding Ikshu's hand while Aryan stared at Nandini as he understood her changed behaviour. Keeping everything behind he followed them and got in the car.

They reached the school. Getting down from the car Nandini kissed Ikshu's forehead.

Nandini: Be a good girl and finish your tiffin. Okay baby..!!

Ikshu: Okay mumma.

Ikshu hugged her and then ran inside the school.

Waving her hand as she turned she saw Aryan staring at her. She moved towards him.

Nandini: Don't you wanna go..??

Aryan held her hand.

Aryan: Mumma are you angry on me..!! I just joked that time. You know right I can never be disobedient afterall you have taught me all the morals.

Nandini smiled and cupped his face.

Nandini: I know. My moral values can never fail. I just got absent minded and told that to you.