Chapter 23

Ikshu was sitting beside Nandini but she was looking all over the area as if she was searching for someone.

Seeing her distracted Nandini held her close to herself.

Nandini: What happened baby..!! Are you looking for bhai..!!

Ikshu shook her head negatively.

Ikshu: No mumma. I was looking for friend.

Nandini let out a sigh.

Nandini: Who is this friend of yours about whom you always talk about..!! I have to meet him I guess.

Host: Now we will call on the stage our next participants..... please welcome Black Devils.......

The stage turned dark. They took their position with Amy with trumpet Ricky with drums and Aryan on the centre with guitar.

They started their performance. Everyone present there were mesmerized by their performance. All were enjoying their performance with amusement.

As soon as their performance ended the whole auditorium burst in loud round of applause. Ikshu got up on her seat and started clapping loudly with a cute smile indicating how happy she was while Nandini was the happiest. She felt so proud seeing her son getting so much appreciation.

Manik on the other hand was busy staring at Nandini from far but as soon as Aryan started with the performance his eyes snapped at him. He was mesmerized as well. Manik was lost on their performance especially on Aryan as his way of singing was just like him. And moreover he was playing a left hand guitar as well which indicates that he is a lefty as well.

But somewhere deep down Manik was feeling proud of Aryan for performing so well which he himself was unaware of.

Host: We have came to the end of our program and now it's time for announcing the winner.

Aryan was standing with both of his friends with a wild heartbeat. Nandini was praying to her aiyappa while Ikshu was sitting with finger crossed.

Host: Well it was really hard for the judges to select the winner as every performance was so good. But they did it. So audience can you guess who the winner can be.....!!

As soon as he said the audience shouted.....

Black Devils

Aryan closed his eyes to calm himself down. But as soon as he closed his eyes he saw someone whom he hates the most. His papa. He saw him smiling at him.

Manik came near him with a smile on his face and kneeled down in front of him holding his hands.

Manik: Whenever you are lost or scared of something just close your eyes and take deep breaths. And remember one thing.....papa is always with you.

Aryan's eyes became teary and he hugged him tightly.

Aryan: Papa.....