Chapter 16

Opening the door Nandini saw Aryamann standing there with a huge smile. Nandini smiled a little looking at him.

Nandini: Aryamann you here..??

Aryamann: Why..!! Am I not allowed..!!

Nandini: Are no no. It's just that....

Aryamann: Will you continue your interaction without letting me in..??

Nandini: Oops. Come inside.

Aryamann entered inside and his eyes fell on Ikshu who was looking at him with rage.

Aryamann: I think someone is not at all happy seeing me here.

Nandini looked at Ikshu hearing it.

Aryamann: Ikshu baby come to me....See I brought chocolates for you.

Saying this he took out the chocolates from his pocket and showed it to her. He was about to go near her but she ran from there and went inside Aryan's room.

Going inside his room she closed the door loudly. Aryan who was sitting and thinking about the incidence of today came out of his thoughts and looked towards the door only to see a fuming Ikshu standing there with a cute pout.

Aryan chuckled and went near her. Kneeling down in front of her he held her hand.

Aryan: Why is my little princess so angry today..??

She looked at him.

Ikshu: I don't like him bhai.

She said with rage in her voice.

Aryan: Wo wo my baby sister is seriously very angry I guess. By the way who is that he that you don't like??

Ikshu: That Aryamann. I don't like him. He always sticks to mumma. Wo accha nahi hai bhai. (He is not good bhai.)

Listening about Aryamann he also became angry.

Aryan: That Aryamann came again..??

Ikshu nodded her head positively.

Aryan: That means he will again try to spend time with mumma.

Aryan smirked and got up.

Aryan: Just wait and watch baby sis.

Saying this he left the room followed by a confused Ikshu.

While downstairs.....

Aryamann: I think she really doesn't like me.

Nandini faked a smile not knowing what to say.

Aryamann: Nandini I just checked your recent reports. There are some improvements but we need to change some doses of your medicines.