Chapter 7

Sun peeped in the room which broke the beauty sleep of Nandini. It was about 8 in the morning. She streched her hand but not getting nay touch she opened her eyes only to see the space beside her empty. She frowned and got up and was about to look for her dress but to her surprise she was already wearing her dress. She smiled to herself as she understood that it was Manik who did that.

After taking a nice bath Nandini came out of the washroom. She went to Aru who was still in deep slumber. Slowly sitting near him she stared at his innocent face which was puffy now due to all the tortures he went through. She kissed his forehead lovingly and covered him properly.

Nandini's POV:

Aaj bohot ajeeb sa feeling ho rahi hai. Aisa kyun lag raha hai ki bohot hi bura kuch hone wala hai!! Aiyyaappa please sab thik rakhna.

Pata nahi Manik kaha chala gaya. Subha se nahi dekha use. Phone bhi nahi lag raha hai. Aisa to wi kabhi nahi karta.

Writer's POV:

Nandini went downstairs to make breakfast. After she entered the kitchen a maid came to her and said....

Maid: Madam Saab subha subha kaam ke liye nikal gaye. Unhone kaha ki mai aapko inform kar du.

Nandini was taken a back by the new found information as it is the first time that Manik went early to the office that too without informing her but he informed the maid.

But she chucked the thought thinking that there must be something important.

Nandini: Kab nikle saab?? Aur kuch khake gaye??

Maid: Wo to subha 6 baje hi nikal gaye. Aur kuch nahi khaye. Wo keh rahe the ki bahar kuch kha lenge.

She nodded at her and started preparing some healthy breakfast for Aru.

While doing so suddenly Nandini heard Aru's screem which made her scared till death. Leaving everything aside she rushed towards the room.

As she entered the room she saw Aru sitting on the bed and sweating profusely.

Nandini:Aru....baccha kya hua!! Huh!!

She took his hands in her and squeezed them to assure him that she is there with him.

He looked at her with scared and watery eyes. He hugged her tightly and started crying. Nandini was getting scared as if what had happened to him that he was crying like that. She tried to console him.

Nandini: Baby what happened!! Why are you crying!! Kya hua baccha....mumma ko batao....

She untangled herself from him and cupped his face.

Nandini: Kya hua hai Aru!! Batao mujhe.....

His lips wobbled and only one word left his mouth.

Aru: Papa.....

Nandini left a breath of relief and smiled at him.