Chapter 35

Nandini opened her eyes feeling a heavy weight on her. She saw Manik laying on top of her. There were no barriers in between only a single sheet was covering them.

Nandini blushed hard remembering their hot and rough yet soothing season they just had a while before.

Soon a tear slipped down from her eyes. How much she missed this how much she missed them. She wiped off her tears and smiled.

Nandini (in mind): From now on no more tears. We will be a happy family just like we used to be. Everything will be fine from now on and I promise Manik we will together fight with the world and bring back everything that was your and you deserve.

She creased his head which was on her chest. Manik stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He looked up towards Nandini and was rewarded with a beautiful smile which instantly reflected on his face as well.

Manik tried to get up only to hear a hiss from her. He looked at her with worried face.

Manik: I'm so sorry Nandini....

He slowly got out from her and layed down beside her taking her in his embrace.

Manik: I'm sorry.

Saying so he creased her hairs placing a kiss on her head.

Nandini: It's okay Manik.

Manik: I hurt you right..?? Is it paining so much....??

Nandini: No Manik it's not. And you haven't hurt me. It was just our love nothing else.

Nandini said looking straight into his eyes.

Manik instantly captured her lips for another kiss which showed how much he loves her.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Nandini: Manik just be here okay..?? I'll pick up Ikshu and leave.

Nandini said to Manik. They were standing in front of the school.

Nandini: You are also a teacher here. You don't need anyone's permission from going inside the school and staying there.

Manik looked at Nandini. Nandini sighed seeing him getting anxious and held his hands.

Nandini: Everything will be alright Manik. Okay it's time for Ikshu to come out. You go inside before she see you or else she will stick with you. And after 1 hour Aru's class will be finished. You have to bring him home.

Manik: But Nandini what if he refuses to go with me..??

Nandini: He is not your father Manik you are his father. So don't forget that. He is your son and you have full right to scold and punish him. Remember that.

Manik: But.....

Nandini: No if's and but's. Take the key of the car. I'm leaving the car here.