Chapter 25

Ikshu: You know Jumbo mumma scolded me today. I did nothing but still she scolded me. I'm not gonna talk with her. I'm katti with her.

Ikshu said to one of her teddy bear taking it in the lap while rubbing off the tears from the back of her little palm.

Nandini sighed hearing her and entered inside the room with a plate. She kept the plate on the side table and looked at her.

She sat beside her while seeing her Ikshu turned her face to the other side crossing her hands with a grumpy pout.

Nandini couldn't control but chuckled at her cute antics.

Hearing her chuckle Ikshu became more grumpy.

Ikshu: I'm angry.

She said while Nandini went all aww on her.

Nandini: Oho. It's a big problem then. I brought someone's favourite pasta. But I guess I have to give it to Jumbo.

She took the teddy bear from her and acted as if she was talking with it.

Nandini: But it's okay. I think Jumbo will have it. Am I right Jumbo....?? Come I will feed you the pasta. I'm sure you will love it.

Ikshu turned towards Nandini and snatched the teddy bear from her while she herself sat on Nandini's lap.

Nandini smiled looking at her while she showed her more grumpy attire. Not being able to control more Nandini pecked her pouty lips and hugged her tightly.

Nandini: My grumpy baby. I will eat you up one day.

Suddenly Ikshu broke the hug and looked at Nandini with big duo eyes and a haw expression.

Ikshu: Haw mumma..... I'm your baby right..!! Then how can you eat me up..!!

Nandini laughed out loud and hugged her again.

Nandini: Aww my baby.

She kissed her forehead.

Ikshu: But I'm still angry.

Ikshu mumbled keeping her head on Nandini's chest.

Nandini sighed and cupped her face breaking the hug.

Nandini: Ikshu baccha had mumma ever scolded you before..!! No right. You were not listening to me that's why I had to scold you.

Ikshu looked at Nandini. Her eyes again had turned teary.

Ikshu: But I wanted to talk to friend. You also told me that you wanted to meet him as well. Then why did you took me away from him.....??

Nandini was in dilemma as what to say to her.

Ikshu: Say na mumma.

She shook her hand gaining her attention.

Nandini cupped her face again and made her look at her.