Chapter 39

Nandini kissed on Manik's head who was sleeping and adjusted the sheet on him. She came out of the room and went to the balcony.

Her phone started ringing. She saw it was Aryamann calling. She received the call.

Nandini: Hii Aryamann.

Aryamann: Hii Nandini....are you busy..??

Nandini: No no...you can say.....

Aryamann: Umm.. Nandini..... I actually need to talk with you. It's something important. Can you come over my place..??

Nandini: Your place..!! I mean we can meet in the hospital right..!!

Aryamann: Umm..no actually I have taken a leave Nandini. So if you come over here.....it will be good.

Nandini: Okay Aryamann..... I will go tomorrow.

Aryamann: Okay see you tomorrow....bye....

Nandini: Bye..

Nandini hang up the call and suddenly she felt a tight hug from the back. She was taken a back by the sudden hug but relaxed as soon as she understood the touch. She broke the hug and turned towards him to see him looking at her.

Nandini: What happened Manik..?? You were sleeping na..??

Manik: My sleep broke as soon as you came out. By the way who called my wife..??

Nandini smiled seeing the possesive look on his face.

Nandini: It was Aryamann. I told you about him right..??

Manik: The doctor..??

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: Oh you are going to his place..??

Nandini: Yes. He said he need to discuss something important.

Manik: Cool.... let's go together. I was thinking of meeting him. I need to thank him for taking care of my wife.

Manik said creasing her cheek. Nandini smiled and held his hand.

Nandini: Okay. We will go tomorrow after dropping both the kids in the school. Now let's go inside.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Manik: Nandini yaar..... Stop doing that...... You are distracting me.

Nandini giggled and again started tickling him.

Manik: I'm warning you for the last time Nandini..... If you continue doing it I will stop and car in the middle of the road and take you right there.

His one threat was enough for her to stop and her face turned red. Manik smiled looking at her flushed face and pecked her cheek which made her blush even more.