Chapter 6

Nandini's sleep got broke by some movements beside her. She was having a severe headache. Despite of it she opened her eyes and looked at her side. A petite figure was hugging her tightly from her waist and was shaking profusely. She rubbed her eyes a little to get rid of the hazy vision.

Slowly she kept her hand upon the little head that was hiding inside her chest as if trying to hide it from the whole world. As soon as she touched it the head which was clinging to her chest looked up at her. At first she thought she was dreaming but when she heard the voice her movements stopped.

Mumma.....

Her eyes became watery seeing her son in front of her hugging her tightly.

Nandini: Aru.... Aru....Mera baccha....

Not able to hold herself anymore she hugged him tightly. She detached herself from him and cupping his face with her hands she kissed his whole face madly then again hugged him. Aru started crying as well being in the arms of his mumma.

Nandini was hugging him when something striked her mind. She cupped his face and looked at him only to see scratches in his forehead and lips swollen. She creased his face only to hear painful hisses from him. Instantly she took her hand off with tensed face.

Nandini: Yeh..yeh sab kaise hua Aru....baccha....and..and how did you..came here!!

She sat straight with Aru in his arms. He was all the time clinging to Nandini.

Nandini: Batao baccha....don't be scared. Mumma is there with you na!! Tell me....

Aru looked at his mumma with watery eyes.

Aru: Papa le aae mujhe.

He again hugged her and started crying again. The poor soul was still in the shocked state and was scared as if again someone will take him away from his parents and will torture him.

Aru: Mumma wo log..wo log bohot..bure hai. Bohot mara mujhe.... Ek..ek dark sa room me..mujhe lock karke rakhe they. Bohot..dar lag raha tha mujhe mumma....aur bohot pain bhi ho raha tha.....

He again started crying profusely. Nandini was also in tears. She can't believe that her son has went through this much pain.

Manik entered the room and saw the two of them crying. He went near them and kept his hand on Nandini's head.

She looked up to see him standing there. He blinked his eyes to indicate her that everything is alright now.

She wiped off her tears to make herself calm.

Nandini: Aru..sshh..stop crying. Ab aap humare saath ho. Ab kuch nahi hoga baccha. Bass karo ab. Nahi rote....

She rubbed his head and back to calm him down.

Nandini: Bass baccha bass. Chup ho jao. Nahi rote.

Nandini tried her best to stop him from crying. After a while Aru slept in her embrace due to crying continuously.

.............................................

Nandini made him sleep properly in the bed and covered him properly. She looked at his face which was pale.

Nandini: Jisne bhi mere bacche ke saath aisa kiya hai use saza to milegi hi. I'll not spare a single person who is behind this.

She said to herself with determination and kissed his forehead.

She got up from the bed and went towards the balcony. Manik was already present there. He was sitting on the swing lost in his own thoughts.

Nandini went there and sat beside him. He looked at her and passed a week smile at her which she reciprocated.

Nandini: Manik tum Aru ko.....

Manik: Nandini I need you.

Nandini was interrupted by him. She was bewildered by his sudden confession. He said this directly looking at her eyes.

Nandini: Manik....

Manik: Please Nandini. I..I..just need it.

She looked at his eyes. It was different from the other times. Something that was unknown to her. She wanted to ask him many things about how he got Aru, where he was, who were behind them and so on. But looking at his eyes she thought to clear everything later.

She held his hands in her and looked straight in his eyes.....

Nandini: I'm all yours Manik. You never have to ask.

And that was it. Manik captured her lips in his. It was not at all a soft kiss. It was a kiss of hunger and passion. The kiss turned more wild by each passing time. It was getting difficult for Nandini to match the raw passion of Manik.

Being breathless they broke the kiss but he didn't leave her skin. He attacked her neck and started giving wet kisses all over there. She tried to suppress her moans as it was not there room and moreover Aru was sleeping inside.

Nandini: Ma..nik let's go..to Aru's..room....

She said with much difficulty trying hard to control her moans.

Manik looked up at her face and in a swift he took him in his arms and took her to Aru's room.

Keeping her on the bed he locked the door. He went towards the bed. Removing his shirt he hovered over her and started kissing her again with full passion and roamed his hands all over her body. Nandini was getting lost in his touch. But Nandini can feel that something was not right with him. He was being more and more aggressive by each passing time. She can sense his different passion for tonight.

Soon their clothes were shattered on the floor and they dived into their own world of love, passion and something different which was unknown for both off them. The night once again became the witness of their love. But it was not the same as of the other times.

After their passionate love making Manik took her fragile and still shivering body in his arms and kissed her forehead lovingly. Soon Nandini slept in his embrace. Manik kept looking at her angelic face. After she slept he kissed her head lovingly. A lone drop slid down from his eyes. He hugged her tightly to his dear life and a sob escaped from his mouth.

No one knew what the next morning was bringing for them.

To be continued...........