Chapter 30

Nandini looked up at Nisha as she forwarded a cup of coffee towards her with a smile on her face. Nandini smiled softly at her while Nisha sat next to her on the couch.

Nisha: I know you are worried about Bhai and it is obvious. But I'm ensuring that he will come back soon.

Nandini: You know so much about him. Don't you..??

Nisha looked at Nandini to see her already looking at her.

Nisha: Not really.....he is always a mistery. It's just I have been a spectator to his situation.

Nandini let out a sigh.

Nandini: Nisha.... I don't know exactly what is happening in my life. Whatever had happened is still a mystery to me. But I know that something very bad had happened. I just want to say sorry. I always took you wrong. I'm really very sorry.

Nisha: Don't say sorry. You were no were at fault Nandini.... you have suffered a lot. You both did. Now that God has given both of you a chance. Don't spoil it. At this moment of your life you both need each other by your side.

Nandini wiped off the tear that just escaped from her eyes.

They got distracted by Nandini's phone. She looked at the caller ID which showed "Home".

Composing herself Nandini received the call.

Nandini: Hello....

She heard Aryan's voice.

Aryan: Mumma....our classes are over. We both came back home. But when are you going to come back..??

Nandini: I'll come back soon Aru.

Aryan: When mumma..?? I have practice today. I have to go to Amy's house. Ikshu will be alone here if I leave. You know na she can't stay alone..!!

Nandini smiled hearing the concern for Ikshu from Aryan.

Nandini: Okay baba.... I'm coming. Just wait for some time.

Nandini cut the call and looked at Nisha.

Nandini: Nisha I have to go now. Can I ask for a favour from you.

Nisha: Don't be so formal Nandini....go ahead....

Nandini: Can I have your number..?? I'll call you to know if he came back or not....

Nisha understood the hesitation in her voice.

She smiled at Nandini and said.....

Nisha: Ofcourse you can. But I think you should give me your address. I will send him at your place.

Nandini looked at her being unsure of what she said. Nisha smiled at her and nodded her head positively.

Nandini smiled to her fullest and gave her address and also they also shared their phone number.

Nandini: Thank you so much Nisha.... I have to leave now.