Epilogue

Lifeline Hospital

Everyone present there started clapping their hands as Dr. Nandini Malhotra came out of the operation theatre. Why not they.... After all she has saved another life from a very critical situation where many other doctors thought that the life cannot be saved. It was an impossible task for them. Where as she has successfully saved the life without any complications.

A man in his mid thirty came in front of her and joined hands.

Man: Thank you so much doctor. You have saved our son's life. We will be always great full to you.

He said with glassy eyes and looked at her wife who was still crying but it was of happiness.

Nandini smiled looking at them and smiled.

Nandini: It's my duty.

She went towards the lady who was a crying mess.

Nandini: Stop crying.... You have to take care of your son right so you have to be strong now.

The lady held her hand.

Lady: You are truly an angel. Thank you so much. God will always be by your side and I wish you recieve all the happiness in the world.

Nandini smiled with all heart.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

She went to her cabin dragging her tired salf and sat on her chair. She closed her eyes being dead tired of doing OT for 5 hours continuously.

After a while her phone rang. She opened her eyes and took the phone in her hand. Seeing the ID an instant smile crept on her face. It was Manik.

Nandini: Hii....

Manik: Hey.... Are you okay....??

Nandini: Yeah I'm fine.

Manik: Your voice is not sounding to be fine.

Nandini smiled as how well he know her.

Nandini: It's nothing Manik. It's just that I just finished an OT. By the way how was your meeting....??

Manik: Ohh it went great. I got the deal.

Nandini: Wasn't it obvious....!! I mean you are The Manik Malhotra after all. Best businessman of India.

Manik: Look who is talking....?? Best Docter of India herself....!!

Both of them laughed in this. Yes it is true. It's been 8 years after all the feascos. After that they returned to Mumbai and started a fresh.

They are quite famous now and 2 years back both of them were rewarded as best businessman of India and best doctor of India.

Nandini's phone beeped again. She looked at the screen to see she was getting another call.

Nandini: Manik I'm getting a call. I'll talk to you later okay....??